Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Lost then found, 34 hot rod roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirtyest Devil, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Why yes, I finally dug it out today! Hahaaa.

I had to reorganize shop.

Plan is too patch frame Saturday and get body up and off floor. Not going to put much time into it now. I have a 29 roadster getting built. Time work on my 39 Indian. Also hard tailing my 47 Chief while my buddy Pepper builds a bad ass engine for it. Real busy...

Attached Files:

2. Dyce

Dyce

I like your press!! I have a 50 ton Dake and love it. Is yours the original color?

3. shiftervic

shiftervic
    from So. Cal.

Pretty cool...got to love 33/34 Ford's!

4. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

What's the story on the MC rider going up the wall?
    Cool car and good save.

5. Yes it is original. I believe anyway. I got mine from the IROC race team when they stopped running and closed the race factory. Great sale, I also bought a sweet Tig and some great air tools. My dads childhood school mate worked there for years as the painter of the race cars. Less then a year after they closed the doors, the poor guy jumped off a bridge to his death. Crazy what boredome and unemployement might push a slightly depressed mind to do. RIP!

6. Funny story actually. Poor old Von Dutch!!!

Some Jersey fist pumping Guido bought the rights to have a Von Dutch store here in Jersey when we were all excited and wearing the Von Dutch hot pants. Man, those were the days. Not sure if I could fit in them anymore, a few too many cupcakes ya see.
    Anyway... I stumble in there one day as I'm amazed at what I see pop up in the town I once skated and played in punk bands(Red Bank). Von Dutch... what? So this muscle head, all pumped up on juice, tan, shiny hair, tight Von Dutch shirt... is flipping as I walk in. He turns around to see me standing there staring and puzzeled. He then explains to me his French sign painter can not fly in to paint his props and he is to be open in weeks. Well mr., your staring at a wanna be Dutch... I paint! So I stike a deal to make some sinage quickly. I go home and paint for a week. I have so much stuff I can only get 3/4's of it in my truck or whatever I was driving at the time. I load it all in. He hands me the cash and short changes me. He sells me some bullshit of course, and I blaze out without telling him I had about three more killer signs. Dick! Not too long after that he employed a great friend of mine that builds bikes and cars. Ted is now fixing all of this guys gay strecthed out Von Dutch bikes... poor Dutch. Well, he screwed over poor Ted too. I think he was out of bussiness within in a year. Red Bank was high dollar at the time too, so he probable lost big time.

This ass wipe also use to park his gay strecthed out bikes on a little brick side walk. One day a little kid, I mean like 8 or 9, jumps up on one of the bikes like its a ride. This asshole tells me how he pushed the kid off the bike. He was proud, and looked at me like, could you imagine how dumb... Yeah, I can imagine how dumb asshole. Thanks for the cool signs...

7. Your cpe looks pretty damn cool to man!!!
    My buddy Sheets is building a bad ass 34 five winder for his old man. They got me jones'n for another cpe. Man are we all sick in the heads.

8. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1382269988.368466.jpg

Newest edition to the roadster. Pulling the frame out to begin repair and then chassis stance.

Trog 2014 here we come!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. Awesome - love 34's with SCoTty's on them . . . used to run one myself, glad I never sold the car or the engine. :rolleyes:

1934Coupe_Blown1.jpg

When you get into it - if you need anything, let me know.

Cheers!

10. Thanks B&S!!! Message sent.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

11. Fuck yeah! Hurry up!

12. Ah-choo !!!

Yep, excuse for an update. Whatcha' got ? Whatcha' got ? ?

13. Yeah, what's the status???