Register now to get rid of these ads!

Some pics. of what I do.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TSAB, Jan 5, 2013.

1. hanginlow58

hanginlow58

this is facebook for men... and yes some very nice work you have done there !

2. That Crown Vic is beautiful. HRP

3. lomonte

lomonte
    from Indep., MO

Very nice work!

4. KenCrete

KenCrete
    from Milwaukee

Wow! great work, thanks sharing!

5. Don't be thrown off by people that don't do Facebook. Hell I know alot of super cool Custom Hotrodders on facebook and I have posted over 5000 pictures of Customs and Hotrods on it!! I have about 500 friends from around the world and all are true Hotrodders that don't knock others builds. If you have the right friends, you will enjoy the hell out of Facebook. The HAMB is great and so is Facebook as far as Im concerned. I really don't give a rats ass if these people on here don't like it. Like I said, my friends over there are also Hambers and others don't bother with the HAMB. But they are true Traditional Hotrodders and full house customs builders. They just don't like the HAMB. I like both!

6. farmer12

farmer12

Great cars and great work. Well done and thanks for sharing!

7. rod1

rod1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

They don't like the Hamb? Oh dude it's time for new friends.

8. I loathe Facebook as well, but do keep an account there because it's the only way I've found to keep up with the guys I was in the service with.

I keep ZERO information on my FB page however....nothing.

Oh...and nice cars by the way. The Pontiac will be interesting with the chop and flatmotor. You should start a build thread on it.

9. Welcome!! and stay with us, those ol' guys just like to show off, mostly. Don't throw in the towel , just ignore 'em. You belong here more than many of us.:)

10. nospartsman

nospartsman

A friend of mine has a NOS 1955-56 Ford 2dr rear quarter panel (don't know which side) send a PM and I'll give you his phone #

11. I was looking through you're pictures on Facebook and have a question for you. That '55 Ford you did collision work on. I recently got into a very similar accident with my '56 Ford and it has about the same amount of damage. How much time did you put in? Hot much did it cost the customer or insurance? And where did you get the parts? Thank you so much!

12. Blake84

Blake84

This car is on my bucket list exactly like this but chopped! Great work

13. TSAB

TSAB

I ended up repairing that quarter and rear panel,I could not find a good one to replace it

Attached Files:

14. slobroy

slobroy

Welcome Todd, Nice work, I do face book also so feel free to post on both.

15. Thanks a lot! I have searched and searched as well. Seems nobody makes that portion for these cars. Also I live in one of the worst places ever for rust so parts cars are a no go! I appreciate you're help and you're P.M. though. You do some really nice work man!

16. TSAB

TSAB

After

Attached Files:

17. Wish mine looked like that right now:(

18. dirt slinger

dirt slinger

Looks like some nice work to me, welcome. Dont let someones comments get you down as others said. You will get trashed by someone eventually but the info you will learn here is worth the small amount of torture. Ive been snapped at a couple times here myself. Water off a ducks back is the way I take it. Good luck!

19. I checked out your FB page. Nice work.

20. TSAB

TSAB

Thanks guys,this thread started going south at first but I have got a lot of postive feedback since then.I am glad alot of you guys like what I'm into and I will post more of my work in the future.

21. adams27

adams27

I love that 54' Chevy.