Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Our house just got robbed and the Xmas presents are gone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Scary business if your daughter interrupted the crime, someone mentioned desperate people and that throws an unknown curve into their actions.

Glad they did not get everything but I imagine your family feels pretty violated right now.

All the best to you and your family for a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2. WOW !That's sad,and sorry for your loss,but you all have each other.Good luck

3. Drilled

Drilled
    from Colorado

The shirt will look good on me but I hope the amount of suport here helps your Chrisymas.

4. Alex, very sorry to hear some thieves are trying to ruin your Christmas. Nothing lower than a thief.

5. Cyclone

Cyclone
    from Sonoma, CA

Sorry to hear the terrible news. Good thing everyone is OK. Shirt ordered.

6. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

You got my card on file. Send me a cool medium girls shirt and a large manly shirt for me. You pick.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

7. vivalahotrod

vivalahotrod

HEy buddy!
    Glad to hear it wasn`t too bad for ya.
    My Grandmother and Uncle live down the street from your shop and they won`t leave the house unless they call in some back up to watch things.
    East San Jose is getting a bit crazier every year. 

Hope you and your family have a better beginning next year than this year ended.

Viva

8. mlagusis

mlagusis

When I read the title for this thread I was hoping that it was a joke of some sort. Sad to hear that it's not and that this really happened. Glad that you and your family are safe...stuff is replaceable but the wife, kids and grand kids are not.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

9. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Sorry for the violation of your family's peace.

People, breaking into a person's home should be 30 years first offense on a chain gang. Should not be accepted in our society.

10. Hoptup Jalop

Hoptup Jalop

Sorry to hear the bad news..... Sucks especially this time of year. Hope you can salvage the holiday anyway. Best wishes to you and Suzie!

11. romie

romie

Damn I just read this. well its a good thing no one in your familia was hurt. Your a god man and God is always overlooking. Feliz Navidad!!

12. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

merry xmas every one were all good here thanxs for the suport
    '

13. Johnboy46

Johnboy46

Had this happen nearly 40 years ago ,and it still brings bad thoughts. It was our son's first Christmas and they even stole his Piggy bank. Total SCUMBAGS. Our best wishes to you and family. As a lot have said ,at least no one was hurt.

14. omerc51

omerc51

I am in another country and we get that crap here also...These people are sad people to ruin someones and childrens christmas.....

15. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

That sucks and pisses me off as much as it does everyone else on here ,wish i was closer to help with what your family may need . I beleive there is a judgement day and these assholes will [if not before ]be judged in the end. With that out of the way, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year Darryl [The Big Stahu] Pres. Lost Kustoms cc Buffalo NY

16. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Great to hear Alex...just saw this post and I'm so sorry that that happened to you and your family. The main thing is your all OK though.... because one's family is the real present...........Merry Christmas!

17. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Alex...

Wishing you & your Family a better year ahead. You deserve it...you are the B-E-S-T !

Jonnie

18. Dr.Kerry

Dr.Kerry

Sorry to hear, hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas. Hopefully you can put it behind and have fun!!!!

19. slammed

slammed

[​IMG] IT SHOWED up today! Now thats some effort, man! Thanx for the lightening service, especially the given circumstances.

20. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Merry Christmas to a great guy.

21. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Alex - was bummed to read this but in the light of some of all the other madness and sadness of late its great to hear you guys are OK.