Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can this be identified?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OneFineComet, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Ive seen worse be identified here. But someone is questioning whether or not its a 27 Dode Brothers roadster. Im not sure what it is so i thought i would turn to the experts.

Attached Files:

• What.jpg
      What.jpg
      File size:
      94.9 KB
      Views:
  2. chaddilac

chaddilac

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

on the HAMB all early 20's cars that are not Ford or Chevrolet are Dodge no matter what they actually are.

4. No_Respect

No_Respect
    from So-Cal

Looks like an early Chrysler product especially with the firewall but like stated early 20's cars are hard because there was so many manufactures out there then.

5. carlisle1926

carlisle1926

It is the front half of a late 1920's Dodge touring car for certain. It isn't a true roadster. If it was any older, the cowl would swoop down in the front because the hoods where much lower. I would say 1925,26,27 would be about right for the year model.

6. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

And Chrysler product is an entirely reasonable first place to look on an elderly non-Ford that is not fully wood framed. Most '25-27 open cars not of Ford or Chrysler origin would look like 3 rusty sheets of tin and a bushel of rotten splinters...