Register now to get rid of these ads!

jasper alabama car show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 26Troadster, Oct 17, 2012.

1. 26Troadster

26Troadster

if this is in the wrong place please let me know where to put it and remove. cruzin on the square down town jasper saturday oct. 20, from about 8:00am to about 4:00pm it has been a pretty good show and looks to be a good one this year too.

2. k9racer

k9racer

I will try to make your show. Swap meet??? If so I would like to bring some parts.Any rules or is it open to anything?? Thank You and after the show I could go to the green top and then to Johns bungalow. Bobby........

3. 26Troadster

26Troadster

4. k9racer

k9racer

I dont know what I was thinking its not Johns{{ Docena minor pky}}.............. its Wesleys boobie trap. and the other place is leo and susie.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012

5. BOBBYA312

BOBBYA312
    BANNED
    from Ala

I was just gonna say stop by the trap!!!

6. 26Troadster

26Troadster

don't hold me to this but i think the trap closed down afew years back. and the green top in jasper is take out, so for set in it will be the county line.

7. 26Troadster

26Troadster

8. All American 6

All American 6
    from Sumter, SC

Glad you posted. I think I'll stop by (without car)

AA6

9. outlaw256

outlaw256

i just got thru lookin at all the pics at their site. think ill drive mamas impala down. ive lived in falkville for 25 yrs and i never knew about this.lol

10. All American 6

All American 6
    from Sumter, SC

Article from local paper.

The Central Alabama Rodders Society will hold its fifth annual car show this Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in downtown Jasper. The car show is free to the public and to anyone who wants to exhibit their car.

There were 385 cars at last year’s event and this year the organizers are expecting more than 500.

“We’ll have something there for everybody to see,” Jimmy Robinson, a member of CARS, said. “There are people and cars coming from all over Alabama and from neighboring states.”

The club, started five years ago, consists of 30 car-enthusiasts who wanted a way to share their love of cars with other people in the area.

The car show will cover downtown Jasper from the old Downtown Foods building to Fifth Avenue and the adjacent streets. There will be vendors selling food and other items and entertainment in the area, but the cars will take center stage.

The cars vary from restored classics to muscle cars and even modern cars that have been modified.

“We want anybody who is proud of their car,” Robinson said.

Car owners can begin registering their vehicles on site at 9 a.m. There will be no preregistration.

There will be a variety of prizes given away throughout the day and a cash drawing every 15 minutes.

“We will be giving away more than $4,000 this year,” Robinson said.

The event is presented by the CARS Club and Manchester Auto Parts. It is also sponsored by Carl Cannon, Henslee Auto Body, Barry’s Furniture, Maloy Ford Lincoln Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Jasper Diner, J&B Recycling. Miller Roofing, Lightweight Tire and Automotive, Collins-Burke Funeral Home and Southside Excavating.

For more information on the CARS group or the event visit www.centralalabamarodderssociety.com or call Johnny Shumate at 275-5257, Glenn Ferguson at 544-0844 or Bob Jent at 275-7881. Vendors interested in exhibiting should call Gerald Buzbee at 300-3731.

11. JSanford1974

JSanford1974

I never would have thought I would be talking about the Boobie Trap on the HAMB. :D But it is open and ready for business. I live just down the road from there. It closed down for awhile and was a bingo hall. I'll never forget the day I went in there with my bro-in-law. This ol girl sat down beside me and smiled. I could have drove my car between her 2 front teeth. And big tits Lily was a big ol girl. LMAO

I'm going hunting tomorrow evening and will be coming through Jasper. I may stop by.

12. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

can't make the show this year ,but i went last year had a great time!!! good folks that treat you well. great spot for a car show.