Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pretty gosh darn new...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Miss Honey, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Miss Honey

Miss Honey

Been a wallflower for some time but decided to join the party. No ride yet, YET. But I've been gearing up to get my very own for almost 30 years and feel the time is finally right. Now it's all I think about! I'm rebuilding my business to stay focused on the lifestyle, helping folks out with administrative type things (print and web design, event planning, bookkeeping, contracts, etc.) who would rather work in their shops than have to deal with operations. I happen to be very good at what I do! And for fun, I started another company called Hot Rod Honeys where we turn everyday women into pinups at traditional and kustom car shows throughout the Midwest. But no matter what I'm working on, every dollar I make past living expenses goes into my '39 Merc conv fund. Meanwhile, still lookin' for my daily, too. I've been learnin' a lot from you guys! Hope to still learn tons more and get goin' on this dream of mine!

2. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

3. Captain Geech

Captain Geech

Welcome from SW Mo

4. Sumfuncomet

Sumfuncomet

Welcome for the Great State of Maine! 39 convertible sounds like a great dream to have.....we only live once, buy the nicest one you can find and enjoy the hell out of it!!

5. welcome to the H.A.M.B from Ga

6. moefuzz

moefuzz

Welcome to the HAMB,
    Since you already have a 39 Merc vert, why not find a rare as hen's teeth Merc Pickup for your daily??

[​IMG]

7. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

8. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

welcome from utah

9. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Hello and welcome from Oklahoma. Hope to see you topless soon. Good luck with your two business's.

10. Greaser_Kat13

Greaser_Kat13

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Dixieland.

11. Miss Honey

Miss Honey

Thanks guys! Just found a place in central Illinois that might start putting me to work on projects. There's so many quality rides there that just need a little fixing up... Time to get my hands dirty! Stoked!!!

12. Miss Honey

Miss Honey

Thanks! Much appreciated.

13. Miss Honey

Miss Honey

Hellz yes! Can't wait... :)

14. Welcome from Jefferson Wisconsin. I want to turn my wife into a pinup.

15. Miss Honey

Miss Honey

If she's willing, let's do it! We're going to be at the Polish Pile-Up this Saturday, June 30th in Milwaukee. Then we're doing private shoots for the next few weeks before the Meltdown Drags. Feel free to check us out and let me know! www.facebook.com/HotRodHoneysWI

16. Didn't know about the show. But I do now and its in The plans for Sat thanks much can't wait.we check you all out thank .

17. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.

18. Miss Honey

Miss Honey

Didja make it out yesterday? The inaugural show turned out to be killer! I posted it on Wisconsin Hotrod Radio so a lot of cats came from all over. And Richie even came out so hopefully they'll be posting pics soon there and on Hotrod Hotline! Haven't quite figured out how to post car shows on the HAMB yet, though. (I help produce smaller shows when I can...) Any assist would be greatly appreciated!

19. chopt top kid

chopt top kid

Welcome to the HAMB from Beautiful Downtown Ravenswood!!!

20. I did make it out very cool show cars pinups bikes bands beer. But man was it hot kids didn't make as long as I had hope for. Were is the melt down?

21. Miss Honey

Miss Honey

The Meltdown Drags are in Byron, IL on July 21st - 22nd. Too bad I missed ya at the Polish Pile-Up! But glad ya made it out... :)

22. rustang

rustang

Welcome from Mosinee, WI....Get a project and get at it.....it's more fun to jump in with both feet... :)
    Tom

23. Welcome and see you at the Meltdown Drags.

24. 77salon

77salon
    from RI

welcome from RI

25. Falfasnightmare

Falfasnightmare

See you at the Meltdown Drags.....do not miss it!!