Register now to get rid of these ads!

Australian Cranksters Rod and Kustom Club

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jack Olsen, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Jack Olsen

Jack Olsen

I'll bet there are some members here. I ask, because I'm getting traffic to my garage's website from them. But when I go to the forum where the garage has been mentioned, I'm told they aren't accepting members and the forum won't let me see what's there as a non-member.

I know. My garage has a website. It's odd. But if you're curious, it's www.12-gaugegarage.com.

I'm not Australian, and I don't have a Hot Rod or a Kustom (just an old 911), so I don't know that they'd let me join even if I could reach someone there. But maybe an Australian here could let me know what's being said about my garage? Its ears are burning. :cool:

2. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

I am on the Crankster Underground forum.
    You can only get in if you are nominated by an existing member and seconded I guess is the process as I recall it.

I dont read everything posted and have not seen My Garage mentioned.

Next time one of those guys turns up make sure you get him to nominate you and see if you get in.

Quite a few of them visit LA so do some hand shaking a dealing and you should be right in. In fact Tall Paul on the HAMB resides in CA from memory.

Just remember good looks helps!!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  3. Jack Olsen

Jack Olsen

Thanks. I don't actually want to join the group -- was just curious about why there was a link to my garage site and what was being said about it. But I'll assume it's good and leave it at that.

4. rare32

rare32

Hi Jack, I am a member of the Cranksters and frequent the forum...but I dont recall seeing a thread about your garage?
    If there is a thread I am sure it isnt anything to worry about.

I just did a search on our forum and nothing turned up??

5. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

Jack, there has been some talk relating to working in small garages and maybe some of your ideas had been mentioned.
    I have since taken a look at your web and you sure have some pretty tidy organisation in your garage.
    Going by what I see, I suspect any talk would have been complimentary.

6. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Jack perhaps we better get them to head over to the Garage Journal Forum.

7. fc ute

fc ute

gday jack, one of the guys on the forum asked about ideas for a small garage and he was directed to the garage journal, which is where he saw your great garage and he posted a link to your website
    cheers
    craig

8. I'm sure it's a good burn... They are probably talking about your awesome garage... and that gorgeous Porsche.

9. LabRat

LabRat

And how surgically clean it is !
    Its all good , just stealin' idea's Jack .

10. Jack Olsen

Jack Olsen

Thanks, guys!

In Googling the club, I found the story of the 'Los Drogas' weekend build, which was awesome.

It seems like a great club with some really incredible cars.

11. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

A DVD was made of that.

12. I know a few of those cranksters and I think you should run away quickly.......

13. yblock32

yblock32
    from Australia
    1. Cranksters

you may be right Maurice:D