Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration East VS. West Book Now on Amazon.com!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Spike!, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Comes out April 15 and is for sale around the world. We just got our author's copy and it is a cool book. Filled with killer pictures too!

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

Sorry I found this thread late, or maybe just in time, I'll be adding a copy to my book collection, hope there is some Lyndwood coverage. Bob

3. sanfordsotherson

sanfordsotherson
    from So. Cal.

...was just on Amazon to order some DVD's, and remembered to pre-order my copy of "East West Showdown: Rods, Customs & Rails". Can't wait...!

4. Now that's what I'm talking about. Ever since we met in 2003 or early 2004 I've thought you should make a book and yeah here it is! Booked and payed for. Thanks for the heads up.

Klaus

5. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

BTT. Ordered.
    Slim

6. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

waiting for mine.

7. Thanks for your efforts-Just ordered mine

8. Spike!

Spike!

Thanks everyone who has ordered a copy!! the book is full of HAMB members and even has a dedication to HAMB Andy. There's also a full chapter by a guy named "Bryan" or something like that. I'm sure there there will be a HAMB auction at some time in the near future.

Spike

9. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

10. Cool....I believe that contains my picture of Cabs old Model A.....

I'll have to go get one now!

11. Spike!

Spike!

I think it is..I was told its slanted a bit to the East, but that's OK with most of us. I'm proud of the way it turned out and how Cartech let us do most things the way we wanted (within reason). The cover was my concept and design, even the shipping label with joe and my name on it was used. Things like that made it very personal to Joe and I. the stories are very interesting, told by the people who made hot rods what they are today.It was an honor to meet these folks. Jay Fitzhugh (Rodders Journal)did the Forward to the book and it is very interesting in its own right. It was a lot of work, but worth the effort. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Spike

12. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Congrats you guys, I just ordered my copy, can't wait to get it!

13. sanfordsotherson

sanfordsotherson
    from So. Cal.

I just got my copy today. I ordered it a couple of months ago, but Amazon sent it back as a 'return' for some reason, so it took a little longer to get. But, well worth the wait! I have some stuff to do outside today, so only had a chance to flip through it and read for a few minutes. I see there's several HAMB'ers in it too. Can't wait to sit down and really enjoy it...well done guys!

Now get busy on another one!

14. dbildvil

dbildvil

I'd like to know when it will be available at Amazon.ca, ordered it today and it's listed as a pre-sale order, not yet available. Hope you guys will ship north soon!
    Thanks

15. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

16. Me too. Well done gentlemen.