Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest How is that even possible? Dynamat Donut.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Evel, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

So Lucky and I were hanging on the side tent of the Peterson when we here a hot rod pulling up... Oh it's the Dynamat guy.. and what happend next was amazing... He just started doing donuts..??? WTF?? So i'm looking in amazment and reach for my phone... of course i'm fumbling and finally get to my camera and then.... it stops. ..... ... He fires it up and go's for it one last time.. and how he didnt hit anything is a feat of amazement... My hats off to the Dynamat guy for really not giving a shit... :D

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=37834366&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=0&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=37834366&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=0&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I was bummed that I didn't get the other ones before that... it was just as crazy as that last one... stoopid I phone!

It pretty much end with the lady yelling at him and security telling him to cut it out... hahahaha Hot Rodding.

3. I'm reading this right now, eating a donut, and dreaming about hotrods, typing on my iPhone. Weird.

4. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Hahahahaa

5. Hats of to the Dynamat guy for being an idiot with a cool Hot Rod. I'll laugh when he piles into something.

6. BOP-Nut

BOP-Nut

Holy shit that is awesome, especially in that car... you'd think it was a trailer queen that got babied.

He was close to smackin' that wall eh?

7. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

He was milimeters from that wall... he almost hit the parking block sidways... did I mention its was on the 2n d floor?

8. henry29

henry29

That looked pretty close, whats the car got in it?

9. nwbhotrod

nwbhotrod
    from wash state

10. 61 chevy

61 chevy

if i did that, they would make me pay to clean up the tire marks

11. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I don't know?? but it was leaking allot of stuff...

12. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I was pretty much filming cause I knew somthing bad was about to happen.. And it didn't thats what amazes me... we were all lucky. I don't know what hapend after words.. they walked off and everyone was like "Oh its The Dynamat Guy He's crazy go figure" I hope theres a time when Bob Bleed starts to do donuts in the smithsonian museum and people will be like "Oh its that Crazy Bob Bleed" hahahaha

13. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Great vid. Thats a big money car. I remember reading the feature in Street Rodder awhile back. Glad to see he's putting the car to good use. :D

14. Ruiner

Ruiner

Awww, the HAMB Burnout Police have their sirens on...wait, that's just crying and whining...we're hot rodders, we do stupid shit and don't always follow laws...burnouts and not giving a fuck can be cool sometimes, ya bunch of pussies :p..."all things in moderation, especially moderation"...

15. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

If you look at the parking block you can see that he actually hit it..
    [​IMG]

16. Thats the first thing I thought........Bob Bleed would do that. Awesome P!

17. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

not enough room there for such shenanigans. My buddy used to do those spinny burnouts in the K-Mart parking lot late at night. he'd get going where the car was going backwards but the wheels were going forwards. lots of fun!

one night after he was done the lights and siren went off in the corner of the parking lot. he got a ticket for unsafe start, with a notation of "350 feet of circular skid".. he actually measured them with one of those little wheel on a stick things they use. pretty funny to watch this cop walking around in circles measuring the skid.

18. I'll risk damnation and say, thats cool. A high dollar car being abused, and a guy who knows better just cutting loose.
    This is a little better than the kids who thrash their rice burners around my nieghbourhood, With young kids running about.
    Guess he didnt figure on getting busted by Mr Piero though. Ha ha.
    Im with Ruiner on this one.

19. Mopar Jack

Mopar Jack

Thats so cool....

20. BCR

BCR

Nuts...... but fun to watch!

21. tjmercury

tjmercury

That's awesome!!!!!

22. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Uuuuuuuummmm donuts....

23. buckd

buckd

Last year at the GNRS Les had a nice roadster displayed in front of the Wally Parks Museum terracotta tile entrance. We talked to him for a while
    and he fired it up to leave (last day) and he proceeded to do a smokin' burnout clear to the parking lot that will be in evidence with burned rubber strips for years to come.Yea he does'nt care but it was sure cool to see :DBUCKD

24. moefuzz

moefuzz

Ahhh to be young and have an inadequate......

I guess we have all been there eh?

He did similar in Mad Fabricators 2/3....

And cudoos to the monster who smacked the camera Haha!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-NLjJ8H1x6o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  25. 39 Ford

39 Ford

Just anothert rich Asshole, glad he did not hurt anyone.

26. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Umm Bob does donuts all the time.. its like part of his routine.. hahahaha his Van does crazy donuts.. But hes got it under control... Les was kinda out of control yet in control if that makes sense?

27. metal man

metal man

Anything to be the center of attention:rolleyes:

28. Some days, a guy just has to be a little crazy! Yee Haw:D:eek:!

29. Tank

Tank

If I remember right that car was actually built with drift racing it in mind. Seriously. One of my friends used to work for him, he did the framework on that car. Its got a crazy ass Roush engine in it.