Register now to get rid of these ads!

So here is what I got for christmas.. :)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flatheadz-forever, Dec 25, 2011.

1. D_Lazaris

D_Lazaris
    from So. Cal

Got a v8-60!!!

ImageUploadedByTJJ1324954005.245895.jpg

2. "T'RANTULA"

"T'RANTULA"
    from Ohio

I got money to buy leaf springs for my 55!!

3. Bounder

Bounder

I got a sears nut driver set from the grandboys. Promptly threw the metric ones under the bench, the good ones went into the toolbox. I've found a fat old man can't get under the dash of a 50 merc like when he was 17. And nut drivers are awful handy!!

4. olskool34

olskool34

Christmas was great for me, I got a 1940's Vernors cooler chest from my pops, a set of seats from the Globe theatre downtown Detroit from 1915 from my brother, and a complet setup of oxy/accetolene torches from my father in law, with full brand new tanks.

5. 6 months ago, I had a doctor telling me that I should prepare myself for the possibillity that my best friend Julie may never come home from the hospital.
    I spent Christmas at home watching television and eating home made tamales with Julie.
    I hope each and every one of you had a blessed Christmas. I did.

6. mow too much

mow too much

Tumbleweed you and Julie had a blessed Christmas for sure.

7. darkk

darkk

Nowthat's f*****g cool as hell!

8. darkk

darkk

I woke up, best present ever.....:)

9. b-bob

b-bob

I think you win! That's the best present any guy can get. Good luck to both of you in the future.

10. 56 Frame Dragger

56 Frame Dragger

I don't have kids so I got to watch my nephews and nieces open the gifts my wife and I bought them, my sister lost her job so we got to be Mr.& Mrs. Santa to see those kids just light up was so touching to my heart. They came over to us gave us a hug like never before and said thank you for the wonderful Christmas. For those of you who have kids I would trade my 56 in a heartbeat for that feeling each day. Freedom is nice but having kids I feel would be priceless.

11. chuckbob

chuckbob

A glass T bucket body with an 8 inch stretch.:D