Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone know anything about Fabcraft metalworks?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RoadFarmer, Dec 12, 2011.

1. I've been looking for some new gears for my '58 Olds rear and found so me on that auction site from Fabcraft Metalworks out of Southlake, Texas.
    Has anyone ever used their stuff? Dd you like it? Is it tough? Thanks for the help

2. 55ledsled

55ledsled
    from Magnolia

Yep- Brad Duerst is the owner and knows his stuff... It aint cheap, but you will get your moneys worth...

3. Danny G

Danny G

Its good stuff you just gotta pay.

4. GOATROPER02

GOATROPER02
    from OHIO

Ive dealt with them...First class People and Product

Tony

5. stuart in mn

stuart in mn

Brad's a good guy and his parts are high quality.

6. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

absolutely the best! very knowledgeable and extremely insightful.

plus he has a steel Willys gasser!

I would recommend you deal with him directly, not through an auction site. His wisdom will direct you in the correct manner and you will end up with just what you need and money will be saved.

I have his direct contact information. PM me and I will get it for you tomorrow.

7. GOATROPER02

GOATROPER02
    from OHIO

I buy direct also...Brad will get right on the ph and help you

Tony

8. stuart in mn

stuart in mn

I believe he just uses eBay as his storefront - he used to sell stuff directly off his website but it's probably easier this way for casual buyers. You should be able to call him directly as well.

9. Black Panther

Black Panther
    from SoCal

For what its worth...I havent bought anything from Fabcraft...but when I had a question or two and called them and talked to Brad...he was very patient and made sure I had all the answers I needed....that means something to me. He didnt rush me off the phone, instead offered good customer service on a call that yielded no money to him. I would buy from him no problem...

10. I sold Brad some '62 Pontiac posi center sections. Great straight up guy to do business with.

11. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

just an FYI....who do you think actually builds the Olds stuff that Mark Williams sells? Yup, Fabcraft.

And to make it even better to buy from Fabcraft, his castings are done in Milwaukee, WI

12. Yes Brad is very kind and knowledgeable! Top shelf!

13. TININDN

TININDN
    Member Emeritus
    from Minnesota

:D Great Guy - Lot's of knowledge - no issues with any of the pumpkins he has done for me -

Dave

14. I'd like to let fellow HAMBers know that Brad of Fabcraft will be in person doing a tech session at my annual Pontiac Heaven and Nostalgic Show & GO! weekend March 30-April 1 here in Phoenix.
    If you would like to meet Brad personally to ask questions and learn from his tech session, save the date. There is a special room race at the hotel too or, you can camp at the drag strip.
    Here are the flyers. More questions, you can ask me [email protected] or call 480-899-7873

Fabcraft supplied all the rear end parts for my AWB Tempest Funny Car build and also built me a nice 33 spline 3.90 POSI for one of my street cars.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. swe64

swe64

yes fabcraft is is the man if you into 57-64 rear ends has shipped parts to me in sweden and to my frends allso.
    he shipped a diff gear and new friction plates for my cat -63 when i broke a axle.
    ken sweden

Attached Files:

16. andy checchia

andy checchia
    from USA

nice guy. I would do business with him any time.