Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage SC, Columbia Car show SouthEast

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tripleduece, Jul 27, 2011.

1. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here's the info So far... If ya need something to do on a Sunday,they got ya covered.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=210776058970159

***below is subject to change*

This is the first time any of us have tried to do this before so please bare with us. With your help it shouldn't blow ass! If it turns out good, who knows?

We are working on a 60-80 Dollar tattoo board, free food, gift certificates and giveaways as well...50/50 raffle is also being talked about.

...We have FOUR 10x10 vendor spaces left. The space fee is $25 and also comes with a free t-shirt.

There are cash vouchers for 1st-3rd place. We will also have trophies (hand made) for best interior, best engine and best paint. The top three cars will be picked by votes from the masses. The other three are up in the air and might be shop choice.

*If anyone has a small PA, Just enough to play some tunes and call out raffle numbers please call Fant*

**** REGULATORS MOUNT UP!!!... The lovely Regulators (ladies derby team) will be a vendor at the event. Come buy some merch from the ladies. http://www.richlandcountyr​egulators.com/******

*** Just had a pinstriper added as a vendor. Ed Weird from upstate SC. Come get your car, boat, helmet or ol ladies butt striped on up!!!***
    http://www.pinheadlounge.c​om/edweird

*** A to Z towing is ALSO a vendor now***
    https://www.facebook.com/A​TOZTOWING

*** Tripleduece is also a vendor*** (I'm fat and want shade)
    Any Hamb'er that needs shade for a min is welcome under this tent.

MUCH More Info to come in the next few days.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Damn I don't have a face book profile so I can't see anything.

3. Devine Street Tattoo
    4451 Devine Street,Columia SC

This is the first time any of us have tried to do this before so please bare with us. With your help it shouldn't blow ass! lol If it turns out good,who knows....

We are working on a 60-80 Dollar tattoo board,free food,Gift certificates and giveaways as well...50/50 raffle is also being talked about.

We have three vendor spaces. They will be $25 for a 10x10 space and come with a free t-shirt.

Will will have cash vouchers for 1st-3rd place. We will also have trophies (hand made) for best car,best engine and best paint.

*If anyone has a small pa,Just enough to play some tunes and call out raffle numbers please call Fant*

4. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

As long as you do not have to have a
    TATTOO

I might drive one of the 32's over ...
    :D

5. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry guys... I just took it for granted that most on here are so computer savy that all would have a fb! lol

No tattoo's needed... I have none visible...thats sorta like not having any! :)

6. Mayor of G-Vegas

Mayor of G-Vegas

7. cavisco

cavisco

Some of us are computer savvy. Savvy enough not to have a facebook account!

Scott.

8. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

touche scott...

9. Yeah,I don't want a facebook or a tattoo.:D HRP

10. cavisco

cavisco

Thanks for organizing this. I will try to make it to the show. I'm just across the river. Since I don't do facebook, can you tell us which Sunday is the day of the event?

Scott.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  11. edweird

edweird

count me in as a vendor.

12. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Oh c'mon... Are you telling me you don't have a tattoo of a '32 grille ANYWHERE on you???? I bet you do....

-Abone.

13. cavisco

cavisco

[Here's the info So far... If ya need something to do on a Sunday,they got ya covered.]

Can you share with us which Sunday you had in mind and what time? Morning, Afternoon, Evening?

Thanks,

Scott.

14. Colville

Colville

What, a car show in columbia??!! that exists??

15. Colville

Colville

While we're talking about Columbia SC... Is the guy that owns the '55 Pontiac i've seen riding around town on here? I saw it a few days ago in West Columbia at a mechanics shop.

16. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Hey Joe I'll do my best get over there. Hell I think it's been atleast 6 years since I've seen ya. I'll try to grab some other fuckers from here also.

17. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

If you put a rolling pin with a "bitch' ribbon on the 60-80$ board I'll pay for Andre's and make sure he gets it!!!! :):):)

18. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

<TABLE class="uiInfoTable mvm profileInfoTable"><TBODY><TR><TH class=label>Time</TH><TD class=data>Sunday, September 4 · 12:00pm - 6:00pm

</TD></TR><TR class=spacer><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TH class=label>Location</TH><TD class=data>Devine Street Tattoo, Columbia, SC

Devine Street Tattoo
    4451 Devine Street,Columia SC

This is the first time any of us have tried to do this before so please bare with us. With your help it shouldn't blow ass! lol If it turns out good,who knows....

We are working on a 60-80 Dollar tattoo board,free food,Gift certificates and giveaways as well...50/50 raffle is also being talked about.

We have three vendor spaces. They will be $25 for a 10x10 space and come with a free t-shirt.

Will will have cash vouchers for 1st-3rd place. We will also have trophies (hand made) for best interior,best engine and best paint. The top three cars will be picked by votes from the masses. The other three are up in the air and might be shop choice.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

19. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Scott, Don't thank anyone untill it happens and it goes well! haha

Dave, I am sure something can be worked out with dre's tattoo. lol Told Will your coming out too, he said hes rolling to it..

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  20. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Colville, there are shows in Columbia just about every weekend....Maybe if you get from under your ol ladies skirt you can go to one or two!

21. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

I've been looking to get another tat and a show to boot, I'll have to mark this on my calendar.:D

22. Colville

Colville

I make it to the cruise ins at fat boys but never hear of anything else. If any of you north Carolina guys are coming down for this let me know.

23. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Going to try and leave the back lot open for the vendor tents and the car clubs. If you guys want to enjoy adult beverages and shoot the shit that would be a better spot...

24. is it stock or custom? i ask because Im trying to track down a 55 on the East Coast.....

25. LOWFOMOCO

LOWFOMOCO
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sounds like fun to me....

26. Colville

Colville

Looked pretty stock, maybe lowered. Paint looked stock with patina, nice looking car though. Don't think it's for sale.

27. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

LowFO.. ti will be good to see you again... Hows that truck coming?!

28. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

That is Labor Day weekend ... a long weekend so those who are unfortunate enough to still be working should have the next day ( Labor Day Monday ) off. :D

Sounds like a nice little outing for a 32 ROADSTER ...

29. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Seen your deuce 3w... SUPER clean... Can't wait to see the roadster.

and just for anyone who needs to stay there is a hotel/motel at the end of the block. There is also a fenced in area behind the shop we could lock up a few cars in!

30. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Not to hijack your thread, but what you got against Comp Cams?
    Dave