Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeder,this sucks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xderelict, Jun 16, 2011.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

I have about 5 secs to post here, were planting some crops today! I'll have Internet at grampas tomm so I'll get all my pm and emails caught up then I promise! Still can't get to the house I'n a vehicle, but can on the quad. They haven't done anything down that way as of yet, but e weathers been pretty good, so here's hoping! The 3rd flood really fd up our south field this time, so were just about out of farmland! What a mess! Ohh well, had a good 4th! Kids caught a tree on fire and the fire house had to come put it out! Kinna funny after all the other bs actually! :) any who, I gotta rock but THANK YOU ALL FOR THE AUCTIONS AND PRAYERS! you folks are the best!!!!!
    Much love to all!
    Breeder

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

59 after flood 3 ! Gonna b fun to dig out! Lol
    [​IMG]

3. Keep

Keep

Ouch, hope things stay dry out there for a while!

4. Ran when parked Todd? Wow, thats a lotta Mud!

5. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

Looks like you own a lot more farm "ground" now, just in the wrong direction. :eek:

[​IMG]

6. sololobo

sololobo

Hang tough pal. we are thinking about ya. btt please

7. psychopathic51

psychopathic51

Todd,
    Hate to see this, hang in there and if you and your family need anything and I can help in any way let me know and I will do whatever I can.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
    Ben

8. Is the mail address that you posted still good? If so let us know, I have something that I want to send out to you. Also sent you a pm. What do you need in the form of a care package let us know please

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  9. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

YEA for planting crops! Keep your head up and keep a smile on :)

iwanaflattie likes this.
  10. Spooky

Spooky

Oh man! Pal i hope it all works for the best!

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Actually it did run when parked! :mad: dammit! Sorry,I can't multi quote on this thing, or my home pc for that matter!
    I'm eating lunch at work so I hoped on here for a sec! Good news is.....mark, my phone co bud just called and said he was at gramps hookin up my dsl, so I will get caught up with the pm and emails tonight! I need to fix the water heater I'n gramps house, then I'll crack some cold ones and get caught up! Bad news...
    Federal declared it a disaster, BUT, our slack ass MO government has to before anything wil get done! Mom may have gramps place sold, so I'm kinna back to ground zero at the moment! My state rep is getting ready to get a friggin ear full! He was at our restaurant 3 weeks ago and I talked to him and 2 Corp folks about it for 45 mins! And the guys a farmer so he should know what I'm talking about! Politics is a fast way to go slow!:rolleyes: any who, gotta get back to it but I'll answer everyone tonight! My addy is still the same for whoever asked! Bt I'll detail ya all back later! Thx again everyone!
    Todd

12. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Not on my land but for my uncles land owners! But beats lookin at the walls I'n our motorhome! Although its friggin hot out!:eek:

13. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Yup, still good! Bonus to small town living or country living! Not everyone has the gas, phone, and mail carriers cell numbers like I do! ;)
    You don't have to send anything bro! Unless u have a dozer or a dirt scoop! I'll mail it back when I'm done! Might be a couplers though! :D
    K, back ta work gang'

14. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

rocky, i will be missing the drags! for the second yr in a row!:mad: last yr was money, this yr, well still money, but we most likely wont be home till late fall early winter, and with everthing going on, theres just no shot at the drags!:confused: thanks much for the offer!
    i cant multi quote on here cause i never figured it out, but let me just say...thanks everyone for the offers and whatnot......if you dont recieve a friend request from me today on from all of ya on this thread, please friend me! im trying to hit everyone on all the threads cause its tooooo damn hot to do anything outside!
    larry, and someone else asked about insurance! if we could have afforded flood insurance where we live {5miles from des moines river, 4 miles from mississippi, and 350 yards from the fox river} then we wouldnt be living in a flood plain!:D shit was 5-8 grand a yr!:eek: it is funny how floods work! heres an light weight pool ladder made of plastic and aluminum sitting upright in the middle of the driveway that had 5-7 foot of rushing water on it 3 times, then i have large heavy ass hand tools, inside a shed protected by the back wall, that just washed away! wished i could have flew over it at its worst.been neat to see! anyway, please friend me if you dont recicve on today!
    todd

16. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

prob there is......SAND! LOTS OF SAND! also, they were under water, then not, 3 different times and i couldnt get to most of them for 3 weeks! not looking to good for the ones ive found and tore apart! which is fine, my honey do list just got alot shorter without them!:D