Register now to get rid of these ads!

51 Shoebox Patch Panels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by msalamanca, Jun 10, 2011.

1. msalamanca

msalamanca

I will get pics of the car up soon.
    I checked EMS, Shoeboxford.com, I need 2 rocker panel outers, and front section into the door frame of back 1/4 panel.
    Shoeboxford is about 600, wasnt expecting to pay this.
    The fix was started, clean cut and weld breaks, but he purchased the wrong panel, I didnt know this until I went to go dry fit them.

I could make them, it will take some time, dont have the right sheet metal tools, but have done it before with hammer and dollys. He is looking for the old ones so I could at least have a guidline.

So any help, I really dont feel like hammer and dollying it.

2. ems customer service

ems customer service

call us direct, lets see what we can do

ems auto 216-541-4585

3. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

I would go with EMS products.

4. jerseymike

jerseymike

ems makes a good product if you can ever get them to ship!

5. ems customer service

ems customer service

yes we have had some problems with backorders, this is the result of a huge expansion of equipment and increase capability. we are still acquiring more machinery to even more stuff faster with better quality.

believe it or not we are having problems finding folks that want to work, been trying to fill a customer service spot for 5 months. 99 weeks of obama's unemployment payments keeps everybody on the sofa.

is there something you are waiting for??

6. jerseymike

jerseymike

yes, '50 right side lower front and rear quarter patch panels. you told me on another thread on here on 5/18/11 that they were done waiting to be shipped. and that was after waiting a couple of months.

7. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

I've made floorpans etc.by myself,but i've used EMS products aswell.New outer rockers or stuff like that could be pain in the ass to fabricate,so their products have been a big help in my project.

8. ems customer service

ems customer service

we did ship some on 5/20 and as of yesterday6/10/11 all backorders of the front lower 1/4 have been shipped. as of today there are plenty of lower 1/4's at least for awhile.

anything else??

9. ems customer service

ems customer service

did you buy direct? or via a dealer??

pm me your info and i will check