Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Need help finding parts for my 41 COE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Steverod, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Steverod

Steverod

Hi
    So now i am back from LA to load some parts on my COE 41,but i still get problems to find all of my parts for my Ford:(.
    What i need to find is the original gauge(rebuild or restaure),seals for the hole cab,windows,headliners,and more.Any help answer would be great.

Attached Files:

2. rainh8r

rainh8r

The guage panel is the same as 40-47 Ford conventional trucks and pickups. The rubber seals used to be available from a couple of suppliers, but I haven't looked in years-check Bob Drake's site as he has a COE and probably knows where the parts were sourced from. Wescott's has one too, so fenders are still available and maybe a few other parts. The headliner is specific, as the COE cab is 7" wider than the conventional cab, so it will probably have to be made. Glass is all flat so if you have any old ones for patterns, that works. I think the door glass is the same as the 38-39 conventionals, since that is the basis for your cab. Good luck.

3. Steverod

Steverod

Thank you , for your help, but the gauges of the Coe have an other paper onthe gauges , where you can see when you shift in second.That is the hardest part to find, i think