Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods stolen hot rod alert!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by yblock292, Jan 18, 2011.

1. yblock292

yblock292

We gotta find this car for the sake of Jay and Shelly!

2. hippy killer

hippy killer

sorry man i hope you get it back. on the lookout in denver....

3. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

if you need the pics that I have posted on page 2, you are more than welcome to use them, hope you get it back soon.

4. 1950merc

1950merc
    from Butler, PA

What came of the cellphone they found at the scene? Seems like if it were with a carrier and not a tracphone, they would have been able to get a name and an address.

5. JWS

JWS
    from Kansas

have not heard from the Police yet about the cell phone. Local channel 10 just had a very good report and showed pictures of the cars.

6. jpm49c

jpm49c

Hope it is found soon! This stuff SUCKS!

7. skoh73

skoh73

Break their kneecaps and thumbs- stinkin' thieves...

8. deedster

deedster

JWS, I'm praying and hoping that you get you T back and the thief or thieves will be caught and justice will be done..I feel for you, I had one stolen years ago.....I wish that I could be closer to help.............

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  9. DiabloMann

DiabloMann
    from colorado

JWS, hoping for the best for ya man.

10. historynw

historynw

11. hemi24

hemi24

12. sololobo

sololobo

Will be watchin out for ya up here in Omaha. Install those cell phones in your rides to track'em dudes and dudettes. It will get worse b-4 it gets better. Cheap protection and tracking device, oh yes, it can happen to you. ~sololobo~

13. Roothawg

Roothawg

Watching in Oklahoma.

14. S.F.

S.F.

I'm PISSED!

15. tatersgravy

tatersgravy
    from midwest

Contact all you local auto parts, paint, tire, gas stores and anything else related to the industry. This car will have to go into long term hiding or over seas. It's not like it's "55" Chevy or other popular car out there, this thing is a one of a kind!

16. chrome_fins

chrome_fins
    from Tulsa, Ok

Watching in Tulsa, Ok here! hope the car comes home man! i know you said you havent heard from the police, but if it were me, man...i guarantee ya id be the squeekiest damn wheel they've ever seen. so many car thefts, id be doin something to make mine stand out in their minds, LOL.
    i have no use for theives, dont understand why people steal anything, but i really cant understand why someone would steal such a conspicuous car...but i hear about it all the time. doesnt make sense...but, maybe thats bcse im not a car thief, LOL.

17. Watching out in Omaha. I've had my storage unit broken into also...last winter. got $800 in wheels and tires for my HHR panel.
    The scum also got my estored '30 model A pickup in 2004....was in our family since 1930...never saw it again.

18. S.F.

S.F.

had someone brake into my garage, LUCKILY they didnt touch my roadster...man I was scared for a minute...they took a bunch of tools though.

19. KarBabe

KarBabe

20. pumpman

pumpman

I hope with all of our eyes looking we can find these son of bitches! Hang in there man, there are a lot of guys on your side.

21. I will tell my buddies here in Kentucky. It may show up here, it's probably not still in Kansas. Good luck

22. Lucky3

Lucky3

Jeeez...... 9,000 + views on the HAMB, I along have put notice on several local forums here in Oklahoma and have 100+ hits.......No one has seen shit !!!

Damn it, let's find this Hot Rod !!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

23. JWS

JWS
    from Kansas

Update
    I talked to the Police today and according to the detective who couldn't have been less interested they still have not gotten the court order to get into the cell phone yet. They sent some prints off to somewhere but in his exact words "I don't have any good news for you". I talked to him all of 30 seconds. Doesn't give you a warm fuzzy at all. I am however very happy with the response from all of you on the hamb. I truly appreciate it.

24. A Boner

A Boner

What is the name of the detective, and what's the phone number where he can be reached..............Call him and ask him how the stolen Hot Rod case is progressing. Maybe after a few 100 people call, he will understand that lots of people care about this stuff, and it might make him get his ass in gear.

Be nice though................H.A.M.B. POWER!

25. JWS

JWS
    from Kansas

I appreciate the suggestion but at this point I want to give them the chance to do their job but if I don't hear something soon it would be a good option.

26. waddell_1

waddell_1

I really liked this car at Starliners. The red tint and the high top will definitely give it away if it is still out there. Good luck, hope everything turns out.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
    Kent Waddell

27. TooManyToyz

TooManyToyz

A friend whom I asked to help spread the word mentioned that he would contact a Sedgewick County deputy of his acquaintance and ask him to help keep eyes open. A little extra interest by those on the street all day and night might help if the car is still in the area.
    Hoping for the best.
    Paul

28. The cell could be the key to the whole dang thing. You'd think they'd jump at the chance to chase what appears to be a solid peice of evidence.

29. JWS

JWS
    from Kansas

For those that visit craigslist as I do please let me know if you see anthing on there.
    please.

30. 31fordV860

31fordV860

It's sad when our detectives and police officers appear like they could care less. I would like to watch their reaction if a piece of their property was stolen.
    I hope they are focusing on this.

It sickens me that some self absorbed morons can't keep thier hands off of other peoples property.

There are consequences to bad behavior, I hope the consequences come quickly.