Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

If I can ask .... what thickness material are you using for the filler panels?? It looks, in the pictures, to be of a heavier gauge than normal (?). It may be just a viewing thing .... or me.

PACO

2. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Uhhh..wow..wholey crap dude, this is completly bitchin'..somehow i missed this thread..
    im speachless..
    Like Wham!,another merc,chop here cut there..taaa da!

3. Lol..not sure what normal is...but this is kustom..

4. Beebeebobby

Beebeebobby
    from Webb City

Dang, I love seeing work like this. I worked in a paint and body shop at 16. There is some really good stuff going on here. I have an older son living in L.A. I should send him by. He should be inspired by this. It makes me want to take my Falcon wagon and chop it and maybe turn it into a lowww...long ....Ranchero with a interesting cab line...great welding fellas. I hope I get good one of these days at this kinda thing. Kids all over the country should be learning from you fellas so that the creativity and artistry is not lost to toaster mobiles...

5. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

I can dig the kustom ... I was just curious .... it looked thicker than say .... stock sheet metal (aka: normal) but I would figure that the workability of the increased thickness would be offset with the strenght of the added material in that area. Was wondering if that was the reason if any ....

I'll not ask these type question if it is proprietary to your kustom work ....

PACO

6. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

That Merc is HAMMERED! One hell of a chop, back window looks very neat. Excellent as always.

7. Mr.1961

Mr.1961

You fellas never cease to amaze me! Art + Skills = Masterpieces :cool:

8. Johnnymurt69

Johnnymurt69

Hey Jesse,I just spent Two hours checking out your thread!Man your an inspiration!Great stuff.Assholes are assholes!if I wasnt 3000 miles away id stop by and shake your hand! KEEP ON POSTING! Thanks Bro!

9. LOL..BRO, i did not mean to sound like a smart ass..anyways,its 18g..i like to use thicker metal couse that section will flex on you after you have done all your body work and paint..not a good thing..and please ask any question you like..i will try and answer them..if i have an answer..

10. johnnymurt,...thanks..but as for the assholes..they are not..they all have a right to an opinion..even if they are assholes....and i like assholes..

11. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

You guys rule!

12. our friends from Tokyo
    [​IMG]

13. fitzee

fitzee

Love this post. Every time I come back to it there is more cool shit to see. Have to ask what is with the names on the building.Is that the names of the guys that work for you??

14. Lol..Naa that's the names of the guys who done the wall.

15. some of you have asked about my nephew...thanks for your support...my nephew ANDREW 20 yrs of age was sentenced yesterday to serve 15 years of his life in cell for standing up for him self..not saying it was right..but when you grow up in this life style..yes in his eyes it was the right thing to do..if i was in his shoes, i also would have done it..thats just they way we were taught,..if some one shoots at you, you shoot back...
    how can you judge someone if you never lived that type of life..never even visit the area (south LA)..just sit their and read your paper or watch your local news..and assume every one out here is guilty of a crime....if thats the case..lock me up to im just as guilty..lock up all of south l,a,.. this is i fucked up world we live in....sorry and no offense to my WHITE FRIENDS..but if he lived in Beverly hills and his skin color was different.. he be out right now...yes this is a fucked up world we live in...and to the so called judge and district attorney ..may you have a short life and rot in hell...and hope i see you their..cause i will make sure you are treated fairly..

16. John52

John52
    from SW Mi

You do some great looking chops. It looks like you have enough projects waiting in your building to last you for a long time.

17. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

20 and got 15, that's tough. All the best to him mate. Visits will keep him sane.

18. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

jesse i said it once ill say it again amazing work

19. nocoastsaint

nocoastsaint

Just finished burning through all forty pages. You run an awesome shop.

Sorry about your nephew.

20. thanks guys...yesterday a few hours after my nephew was sentenced i got a call from a local sheriff and principal of a juvinial jail, and was asked if i would come in and talk to the kids in thier care (prison) about my life and how i made a change... i told them i would... but right now i would not know what to say..im just still in shock..

21. Jesse.
    The words will flow once you start.
    I was in the same situation re drugs and alcohol.
    Was asked to tell a bunch of trainees about how I
    cleaned up my life and got back on track.
    Believe me, the words will come and you will feel
    a heap better for it.
    We all have the chance to have the future we want
    if we can just believe in it and put some action in to
    achieve it.

ps.. See my avatar.
    I got the top chopped eventually.

22. big creep

big creep

i will say a prayer for him homie, ive have seen that happen with my family! its a fucked up world we live in! all we can do is hope? some will never get what its like living where the cops dont get to your home for 2 hours after you call them. its not all bad, but its hard to teach the youth of the troubles you can get into, when they think nothing can happen to them. god bless you and your familia!

23. Dude, you obviously have your shit together. Just be you, and tell your story. Somewhere along the line you got good advise from somebody, and it saved your ass. Now is your chance to pass it on.

You may not be able to save the world, but maybe another kid on the wrong path will get a glimmer of hope. It worked for you!! Best of luck, and keep on keepen' on, you are a hero.-MIKE

24. joel torres

joel torres

sup jesse hope all is well i see you met my boy marv i wish i could have went on the trip id would be honored to shake your hand bro
    [​IMG]

25. DIRTYBIRD

DIRTYBIRD

Sad about your nephew Jesse....Sucks that the LA area doen't give much of a chance at a life for some youngsters. I have a cousin who went down the same path growing up in LA, he went in during the early 90's at the age of 18. Sometimes when I am tired of working my ass off just to pay bills and put food on the table i think of him and it makes me appreciate my life.
    I hope someday your nephew gets the chance to see it that way too.

26. thanks guys.. joel..tell merv i say wazzaaap...them thats a good pic..i look like i was working...i dont do that..lol