Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photograph in Japan!! Kustom&Lowrider&HOROD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by toshihide4828, Oct 12, 2010.

1. MODELA30

MODELA30

DocWatson;5766585] We do? Too bad no one has ever seen one of these Australian built 'Stylistics' plates! Maybe its because we don't make them.

Does stupidity run in the family or are you the pioneer?

HEY THIS IS SHERLOCK HOLMES HEY WATSON ANSWER ME A QUESTION WHAT IS A STYLISTICS PLATE? I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU GET IT? KNUCK FROM INDIANA.

2. kingofknights

kingofknights

Yep japan knows how to do it. I was in the marine corps and deployed to okinawa and japan twice. went to a few car shows and thought i was in the states. they really dig the chicano lowrider scene too, some of the guys looked like straight cholos from east los haha. great pics!

3. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

Thanks for the pics Toshi, You guys over there add class to whatever it is you are doing. Nice pics, nice cars, nice work!!

4. fat141

fat141

Thanks Doc, his gene pool certainly didn't have a deep end.

5. toshihide4828

toshihide4828
    from japan

6. SixFive

SixFive

You just can't let this go can you?
    You do know Stylistics have a chapter in Japan.. and Rollerz Only, Majestics and a bunch of others.
    That's why they are running the plate- because they ARE IN STYLISTICS!

Drop this shit, go away, and let the people who appreciate these cars and get it enjoy the pics.

7. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

8. toshihide4828

toshihide4828
    from japan

STYLISTICS central Japan is a formal chapter.

I am actually a former STYLISTICS central Japan member.

It participates in the chapter meeting with L.A by the chapter that OLD MEMORIES Japan is formal.

An American car is owned in Japan.
    It is serious to do the custom and to do cruise.

As for them, it is not richness.
    It is a usual businessman.

The custom is sincerely loved.
    There is eagerness.
    [​IMG]

9. toshihide4828

toshihide4828
    from japan

10. toshihide4828

toshihide4828
    from japan

11. toshihide4828

toshihide4828
    from japan

12. 73super

73super

These guys are takin' it to a whole nother level. I've never seen this kind of work over here.

Great job! Wow.. what a paint job!

13. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

My brother lives in Tokyo. Just storing/ parking a car over there is as much as my mortgage. Everything they import is EXPENSIVE! Talk about dedication. The out custom us, out chop the chopper guys, out mexican the lowrider boys, imagine what they do with the donks over there. Those guys are hardcore over there. The car culture covers almost everything with wheels, check out the Decotura trucks.

14. el shad

el shad

I know everyone hates Mexi blankets and thinks they are played out, but I don't! This paint job is unreal. I have never seen anything like it. You guys are keeping it REAL over there! Congrats on your hard work and making all us across the pond jealous!

15. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Bring it on Toshi! Tons of respect from here.

16. BrokeDick

BrokeDick
    from Idaho

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Right there is old school SGV (San Gabriel Valley CA) in the early 70's when I was a teenager. If it had Bellflower pipes and rabbit ears it would be spot on.

17. 1962 impala right????

18. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

This has got a be one of the best threads on the HAMB for a long timeyou guys over there really seem to have things nailed. But Toshi, please, I am someone who broke his neck and now live in a wheelchair unable to use his hands and legs, do not risk your luck with dangerous things like taking of photographs on a motorcycle. Life is short, good health is very precious. We want you to stay on the HAMB for a long time showing your fantastic cars, not losing you to an injury.

With respect
    Paul

19. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I wonder how long it took to paint this car. Weeks? Months? The detail is incredible!

20. Big Nick

Big Nick

Back in 2005 Jay and Big Truth from Choppahead were over in Japan for the Mooneyes Show. There is a ton of footage on their Vol. 2 DVD, but I think Jay said it best when he said, "you go to a show here and 5 bikes are cool, you go to a show in Japan and 5 bikes suck." They really have the eye for shit. And they do build em! Just look into companys like Cholos, Four, Luck MC, TT&Co. etc. These guys are doing it big and it sometimes makes me wonder what the fuck are we doing over here, but most of the time I use it for motivation and inspiration. I dont even buy american chopper magazines. I'd rather drive into Manhattan and pick up VIBES or Hardcore Chopper, I cant read them but the pictures are worth every penny.

21. White Moai

White Moai

Ya know I just saved an all original complete 47 chevy aero sedan from the crusher, and was just going to sell it, but after seeing this thread I am seriously considering building the damn thing. An inspiring thread for sure.

22. True. They do have a great eye when it comes to bikes. I go to Little Tokyo in Downtown La. to pickup those jap mags...but here in the U.S.... Street Chopper mag rules!!

23. Mench

Mench

when ya first look at the pics you would swear you were in east LA back in the 60's...sewwt pics

24. Mench

Mench

what are some of the biggest car shows in Japan?
    mench

25. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

WOAHHHHHH!!!! Absolutely incredible the kulture, talent and Dedication over in Japan. There are no words, that i know, that can describe my absolute shock!!!

WOW!!!

26. Great great pictures and superb cars, I just love the stance of this sedan, dam we should have done this to my son's.

27. E St Nene

E St Nene
    from Oxnard, CA

:eek::eek::eek::eek: killer cars, thanks for the pics you keep up the killer work out their.

28. BrokeDick

BrokeDick
    from Idaho

Yup 1962's had the sweetest lines....

29. Mench

Mench

do you guys get hassled by the local police much?
    mench

30. really nice cars