Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photochop Request

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chad, Jun 5, 2010.

1. chad

chad

I dont request this very much, I am sort of a build on the fly guy but,I just picked a really decent 41 Chevy coupe and trying to deciding what to do with it....
    I was wondering if you kind fellas would have a go at it with photoshop... This isn't the actual car, just the best pic I could find of a side profile shot.....I was wondering if someone could shorten the rear quarter window up and move the back of the roof and give it more room between the base of the roof and and the decklid....Giving it more of a coupe look....But have at it guys...I just need a direction to go in.....I am not stuck on any theme..... Only one thing I am set on....Its gotta be black......Thanks

[​IMG]

2. big creep

big creep

just drive it! that thing is to beautiful to cut up. but its your car do what you like with it?

3. chad

chad

NO that is not the actual car... It's just side shot pic of a 41 I found on the net so the guys could do a photshop LOL...I wish it was that car, I would just drive it LOL....This is a pic of the actual car....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  4. big creep

big creep

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok

5. FloridaJoe

FloridaJoe

Nice Photochop!

6. chad

chad

Thats great!!! I think the shorter roof looks cleaner

7. chad