Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. big creep

big creep

pics baby! more! please?

2. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

Great inspirational thread - Keep on doing what you do brother!

3. Erik B

Erik B

I really dig this thread! More pics please! That pearl blue/black Merc had gone to my brain. I was planning on painting my truck solid black but now seeing that makes me want to reconsider that plan. That is truly one of the best Merc customs I've seen and it's not trying too hard for your attention it just gets it done. Perfect flow and proportions. The sign of a true artist.

It also make me miss LA.

4. FleetlineDLux

FleetlineDLux
    from Canada

I have pics of your 49 Fleetline all over my shop as inspiration..nice work you guys must be having a bast in there!

5. ok, ok ...here we go...1937 pack coupe

time to have some fun....

Attached Files:

6. slacker1965

slacker1965

just read thru the whole thread.......I'm glad that you choose to ignore the haters.....it's so righteous that you are giving people a chance to learn a trade.....while putting out some truly sick work......you have yet another fan....thanks for continuing to post your work
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

Best Picture ever!!!!!!! Great pictures.... Thanks for sharing

8. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Jesse im still your number one fan from the other side of the ocean! :D
    I cant believe the potential of the stuff you have for sale on your site!
    The original 35k Bonnie made me dream! cant believe the the guy got rid of the 47 Ford, that thing is bitchin!
    What about the 40 Merc, is that your build too!
    The 37 Packard is quite a score, pretty beat up but nothin you cant do!

9. thanks again guys...the 40 merc was not built by us..it belonged to a good friend..and some work was done by sunbelt custom,
    as for the packerd...it belongs to a fellow hamber...
    we will be posting up pics of the build...

10. this is his dream...turned into a nightmare when he first seen it... but we are determined to build his dream come true..... so pray for us... oohh lordzzz

Attached Files:

11. most guys..and shops would have scrap it......
    thats eddy...been here about 2 yrs now..started with me not knowing how to check his oil level....now he can pretty much do anything i ask him to do..weld, body work, suspension..
    good kid..

Attached Files:

12. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

Thanks for posting updates Jesse- Dig the black merc-

Tuck

13. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

That's way cool - My hats off to you Jesse

14. thanks...
    so the complete floor, fenders, hood, grill, frame...pretty much the whole car was rot...
    we saved the coupe roof...the owner found a nice donor body and had it shipped from Alabama...to my surprise this one was super solid...

Attached Files:

15. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

you guys do some good work , im sure that rough ole coupe will turn out beauty when your done with it ,

16. here we go..

Attached Files:

17. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

I love Cuttin' Shit up !! Love the shop.

18. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

That would have made a pretty neat bomba but still im sure the coup will be bitchin!

19. yea..she was solid...

20. koolkemp

koolkemp

Cant wait to see this come together...I am about to do the same conversion cept its a 47 Ford , great job guys!

21. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

Nice rides man. Good luck with the builds.

22. dont forget..
    You are invited to ...

LORDZ OF KUSTOMZ BBQ

When:
    Saturday, March 27, 2010
    10:00 AM - 6:00 PM PDT

Where:
    LORDZ OF KUSTOMZ
    5868 CROCKER ST
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90003

lets see how many of you so called hard core riders show up to the SOUTH SIDE...dont be scared its just south los... plus its just a day gig...you will
    be home by nite time...lol..... bunch of wannabees...lol
    - LORDZ

23. how was the BBQ??

24. big creep

big creep

what????? i missed the bbq! FUCK!!!! THAT FUCKEN BLOWS! i stayed home all weekend! SHIT! i didn't see it till today!

25. Lol....was to wasted to take piks...had a great time...music was good...a lot of burned rubber....Carne asada was. Great........

26. Lordz of kustomz,man this is one wild post,I for one am a beginer when it comes to metal work,more along the lines of being shit scared.thanks for sharing some orsam shots of your
    work and what better gift to give to your kids, keep passing the torch. If eva your looking for a sweeper for the workshop let me know,i would love to spend some time on a holiday in your shop...tony aka von Kustard..

27. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Just noticed that yo threw your party the day of my birthday!
    Comin to check your place in person could be an awesome excuse for next year's!

28. <object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11982957&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11982957&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object><p>LOK shop tour from DePalma Clothing on Vimeo.</p>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  29. Tits! Love the setup.-MIKE:D:cool:

30. Love the shop, love the cars, Jesse you da man!!! Thanks for sharing the video:cool: