Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Charity Tattoo & Concept Rendering Auction to Benefit Jason Graham

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by inkmunky, Feb 23, 2010.

1. inkmunky

inkmunky

Ok so i don't have tools, or cars, or even money to try to help out Jason Graham get his feet back on the ground and rebuild what he's lost. But i am willing to help out in any way i can.

I am a professional tattoo artist. I work at Integrity Tattoo just outside of Philadelphia, PA. You can see my work here http://www.integrity-tattoo.com just click on Alex's Gallery. We are a full custom shop, i do everything from black and gray to full color. We have developed a reputation for doing high end quality work that many other shops don't even want to touch. Also check out the Concepts Drawing thread to see what i can do in terms of hot rod art.

#1I am offering up a full 3 HOUR SESSION to the winner of the auction. Our shop rate is approximately $150 an hour so do the math this is a good deal for a good cause. I will work with the winner on their design and like all of our other tattoos it will be full custom.

So if any of you PA HAMB members would like some more coverage bid on this!!!

ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO JASON!!! I'm not looking to make anything on this just want to help out.

Here are a few samples of my work. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

l_24a746d95600439b851748940c669b88.jpg l_b54c8814abd9450e8a6bba5bff349185.jpg l_9bade28bcf954713b6e53a36b0c13d92.jpg l_cd7d213f4ac5443bbadf5f9dfe2e4abc.gif

Ok so I'm going to offer up another service here to try and attract the broader crowd!

#2 A full color concept rendering of your dream car, project in progress, or even finished car. That's right folks even though you may not like tattoos, now is the opportunity to see your dream car finished.

Here's some of the stuff i've done from the concepts page as examples. The photos really do not do them justice. You'll get a full color rendering of whatever you want, the car you got, the car you want, dream parts, body mods, etc etc. I'll work directly with the winner to realize their vision on paper... I'll even throw it in a frame and cover any shipping cost (within the continental US).

This would make a great gift for any HAMBer to hang up in their garage and the cause is a damn good one!!!

ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO JASON!!! I'm not looking to make anything on this just want to help out.

Untitled-1.jpg DSC01321.jpg DSC01341.jpg DSC01413.jpg

Auction will end MONDAY MARCH 1st AT 9PM EST
    PLEASE POST #1 OR #2
    Thanks to the moderators for getting a sticky on this

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  2. inkmunky

inkmunky

Let's start this off at $200 and see where it goes

3. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

I know tattoos are taboo here to some but that is a pretty cool offer you are doing for a great cause.

4. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

God I wish you were closer I have been saving this old body for just the rite tattoo ............. what a great cause to! How far do you roam?

5. I'm looking for some work right now...wish I wasn't 2000 miles away or I'd definitely be in to help a brother out.

Good luck.

6. inkmunky

inkmunky

I am planning on moving to the LA area in a few months time if the winner is willing to wait. If i'm still here the owner and myself will be doing the Hollywood Tattoo Convention in August i believe. Also to put some perspective on this, i can cover an entire forearm either front or back in approximately 2-3 hours in black and gray.

I can replicate one of my rendering style hot rods in approximately 3.5 hours and i'll tell you what i'll even give a 50% rate reduction for any excess time in addition for the winner.

ALSO!!!! I'm willing to separate this into 2-1.5 hour sittings or 3-1 hour sittings if you want to do it as a couple or even a family affair!!!

7. inkmunky

inkmunky

I understand they're not for everyone but i'm just trying to offer up what i can to help out.

8. great idea, wish I was in PA I'd love to get my arm sleeve

someone take advantage of this!

9. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

what a nice thing. good for you man. i wish i were closer to you, i need to finish my second sleeve. i hope someone steps up and bids it up.

10. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

Nice looking work, and very cool offer!
    Hope the nay-sayers keep their pie-holes shut...
    I own and tattoo at a little shop in Jersey...and I NEVER get to get tattooed anymore, myself.

I'd like to change that...$200.00.
    I'll start...;)

11. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

I lost as garage once to a fire, you might as well ripped my hart out. The guy is gonna need more than replacement tools, cash and such, he will need very good friends to keep his spirits up till he's back on his feet...............

12. ryno

ryno

awesome offer. a good deal for someone to mark them self-selves and help out a fellow hamber.

13. inkmunky

inkmunky

Thanks a lot DirtyThirty!!!

14. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

well, he's off to a good start with peeps like inkmunky.

15. I'm not into tatoos and don't want any but I think you gotta big heart to offer your service to help out Jason. :) HRP

16. 1951coe

1951coe
    from Manvel TX

do you make the tatoo convention circuit?:confused:

17. long island vic

long island vic

ill go 225.00 i have some room left

18. inkmunky

inkmunky

Thanks for the kind words guys, just help me out if i'm ever on the side of the road in your town :D

As of right now we're only planning the Philadelphia Convention, if we can get a booth, and the Hollywood Convention in LA.

19. fuel

fuel

Cool idea. Excellent work, BTW. I wonder if we can get a sticky for this?

20. inkmunky

inkmunky

Already spoke to Ryan and sent him the thread link.

21. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

Two-Fiddy....$$$
    We are working the Phila. convention...stop by and say hi...Luck Of The Draw Tattoo....

22. Stude-sled

Stude-sled

23. inkmunky

inkmunky

Bump for the morning crowd til we can get a Sticky

24. Toner283

Toner283

Cool idea but too far away for me.

Bump for a sticky.

25. Kerry67

Kerry67

To me tattoos go hand in hand with the hot rodding. Especially hot rod related tattoos. But, like someone said, they are taboo here. Your work looks killer by they way.....

26. inkmunky

inkmunky

Ok guys added another service for those not interested in tattoos now hopefully we can raise some more to help out a fellow rodder who builds some bad ass rides.

DirtyThirty $250 #1

27. Number 2 for me $300.00

28. inkmunky

inkmunky

#1 DirtyThirty-$250
    #2 STRCOMP- $300

Thanks guys!

29. LuckyBrew

LuckyBrew

BADASS ! thanks guys... i spoke to jason today and he is overwhelmed by the help he is getting!

lots of love to you all!

30. DIRTYDAG

DIRTYDAG
    from cleveland

man! why you gotta be so far away? Nice work! come on people what a deal!