Register now to get rid of these ads!

2010 calenders

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bodymanmp, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Lalos53Ford

Lalos53Ford

Aggghhhhh!! Going cross-eyed looking at the computer screen--Refresh--Refresh. If I miss out on the calenders I'll have to settle for a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders calender..Where's the UPS man???/

2. if you cradle the balls you'll get an e-alert when they drop......

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

prolly not! i dont like drinkers! i have to share!!!:D

4. i don't partake anymore, haven't for over a year but i'm still a fuckin' loon. some areas haven't improved.

5. I just realized UPS did not deliver or pick up today at work. I wonder if they worked today?

6. Lalos53Ford

Lalos53Ford

Mailman delivered and they always have days off... I did see UPS around town so they did work.. I think Ryan is just a little too under the weather. Maybe a New Years day listing.

7. Jeezus H. (hamb) Christ......don't fu--in' say that! Do you realize that there are people on this board that do nothing but troll the hamb all day, and have nothing in life to look forward too but this calendar?!? God, Have some sensitivity man.....Let's think positive here. Maybe he stopped off at the Titty bar and then went to Casey's General store to get some Beef Jerky. Delivery guys have needs too

8. Ryan....if you mix Red Bull with the grandpa's cough syrup, you will have that shit done in no time so let's go man, Rally up

9. dixiedog

dixiedog

I have been in my office for the last 2 weeks sick as hell - gave it to wife to get rid of it and got it back again.

10. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

I think its going to happen tomorrow. I been here all day and its getting later in the day.

I am sure that Ryan is nursing this shit that's been going around everywhere.

11. we just aren't groveling enough. we need to pick it up a notch and throw in a little more cradling and we'll get 'em tonight

12. TAYLOR

TAYLOR
    from DALLAS,GA.

Guess they didn't come in today.

13. Oh well, maybe next year.

14. davidvillajr

davidvillajr

NAAAHHH, They all sold out already.

While you were blinking.

hehehhehehehhehehhe

dv

15. Okay Ryan waited all night and rather than going out to the garage and coming back in every 1/2 hour today. Did UPS ever show or are we looking at Saturday or possibly Monday. Could we have a heads up. I'm getting too frick'n old to keep getting up from underneath the Hot Rod so damn often. It breaks up my sleep pattern.:)

16. Steve-Cook

Steve-Cook
    from Garner, NC

H.A.M.B. Calenders are up for sale

17. Bman416

Bman416

Where do i go to get me one of those calendars?

Brian

18. Ordered mine, now i can crawl under the car and take a nap.

19. Look on the main page! I just ordered mine!

20. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

I got two on the way...... (I've gotten my buddy one each year since the first)