Register now to get rid of these ads!

Finally had the chance to meet Hotrodladycruiser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bluestang67, Oct 10, 2009.

1. bluestang67

bluestang67

Was great meeting Denise even if only for a brief moment .

Attached Files:

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

who? ohh, that one girl who rarely drives that old car? yeah, i think i recall her!!!!! :p

3. and always with a Smile !

CBB

4. chaddilac

chaddilac

cool chick huh!!

5. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

One of the best

6. power58

power58

I was the one that took the pic of you both. You took one of me and her just before, Thanks. Saw her out at Bonneville for SpeedWeek. The Olds looked great on the End of the Road. She said the Olds has over 100000 miles on it, so I guess it qualifies as a "Driver" Great day today, and like you said great to meet Hotrodladycruiser.

7. just to think when she was here it was like 95 deg...................:)

8. bluestang67

bluestang67

Power thank you for snapping but I was shooting vid of you both .

9. From that pic, it looks a little cool. What was the temp?

10. bluestang67

bluestang67

wfo as the wind picked up it was dropping ended up 44 degrees when I left about 4pm.

11. Brandi

Brandi

Denise is a real babe! Always look forward to catching up with her a bit.

And yeah, it was pretty damn cold at the Pile-Up. That damn BobK forgot to crank up the heat.

12. bluestang67

bluestang67

Her demeanor is so fantastic she can turn anyone into a big smile . She did me and she gives you the best squeeze makes ya want the family pak in pictures .:)

13. Ebert

Ebert

She IS the BOMB!!!!! What a LADY!!!! I haved talked to my wife about splitting with her for Denise, but that is not going so well.........PLUS Denise doesn't even know about it!!!!! HA!

14. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

Super person!!! met her at goodguys here at Spokane this summer, It was cool to go half way across the country and see her smiling face and a big hug:p

15. Hey Bobby,

Great to see that you got to meet Denise. I got a big hug from her at Goodguy's Columbus this year. BTW, be sure to stop by The Hot Rod Grille the next time you are "home". We sure enjoyed your last visit!

Jim

16. pcterm2

pcterm2

hope to meet her some day-she is one classy lady

17. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

You think it's cool to meet her? I've got squatters rights on the right front seat of Big Olds when she's out and about greeting her many fans. I usually need a sitdown about the time I come across her car at an event and so far I haven't been told to get out. I'm thinking about charging her for giving information on Big Olds when she's away. Two hugs instead of one should do it.:cool::)

Frank

18. t-rod

t-rod

Met her at Speedweek and we chatted like good friends from the get-go. A more real, down to earth person you may never meet.

19. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

It was GREAT meeting you as well. Thanks for the hug and keeping me warm for a few minutes. We certainly needed it on Saturday. I'll see ya there next year, same time, same spot but hopefully we'll have t-shirts on.:cool:

I think the three of us should just turn into Mormons and move to UT, that would solve the problem...PLUS we would be close to the B'ville Salt Flats.:D

Thanks to everyone else for all the kind words. You guys mean the world to me.

20. Tony

Tony

She's dreamy..;):D

21. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Was here top up or down???..