Register now to get rid of these ads!

You Cali Hot Rodders doing okay with the quakes?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Byron Crump, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trad27

trad27

didnt feel anything in bako, I thought it was funny when the local news here put the daily earthquake tracker in with the weather :D

2. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

NO worries here. The dogs barked...kinda woke me from my nap.

3. Hey after 50+ years if it doesn't knock me off the john I just ignore them.

61tbird, glad your here to keep us in line,

Might head down to 'bama this week end or maybe up to Jersey, before I come back home to California,
    I actually think it's kinda cool to have a nick name, course Cali sounds a little gay, but I guess thats fitting these days.
    Might be time to take the meds again Mr 61tbird or should that be
    Mister 1961Thunderbird.
    Just kidding ya man it's only a board... it's supposed to be fun...

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  4. Bill.S

Bill.S
    from NW OH

Ohio's nick name is the worst, The Butt-eye!;)

5. Nice! If only you had that shit on camera. You could have submitted it into America's Funniest Home Videos and won a ton of cash!

6. Ugh..... That would be a mess.

7. 61TBird

61TBird

It is fun.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iSzEf--cIWs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iSzEf--cIWs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. low-lincoln

low-lincoln

Nothing felt here on the Central Coast.

9. greasy50chevy

greasy50chevy

i didnt feel anything...?

10. 61TBird

61TBird

11. It pretty much has to be over 5 to be noticed, I have trucks driving by my office building that make it feel like a 3.5 quake. I've only felt the trucks.

12. gorilla

gorilla
    from Idaho

yeah I was sitting on the football field at LGHS watching the light poles swing back and forth like they were toys... I remember arguing with the guys that it wasn't a big deal.... then we drove through downtown and saw how flat everything was... made high school interesting that year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.