Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where did you get your screen name?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zzford, May 19, 2009.

1. Mine is my alter-ego...by day I am a slow moving albino black dude...by night I'm nitrohonkey!

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  2. SlamIam

SlamIam

Slam: the act of lowering a vehicle as close to the road surface as practical, then lowering it some more

I: me, myself, and...

Am: one who lowers vehicles as close to the road surface as practical, then lowers them some more

3. TRUCKENSTEIN

TRUCKENSTEIN

Mine is not Hot-Rod related but it has been the name of my 1983 S10 4x4 truck since 91' When I was building it I was using Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and even some Jeep, I still have the truck, after this long I just can't part with it.

Maybe someday I will get creative and come up with something different.

4. Fiddytree

Fiddytree
    from Durango

Its a '53 pickup . . . .

5. I want A 32 powered by a Flathead....One day!

6. Tony

Tony

My mommy and daddy gave it to me :D

7. SOHC427

SOHC427

Only idea I could come up with, that seemed decent. :eek:

8. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

Walked into Tuck's shop and I was wearing a Bonneville shirt..... He says "Saltflatmatt" ... That was like 10 years ago.

9. No cool story. My name is RUSTY and I have a 56 F-100. I'd say its cuz it's rusty but it's not anymore.

10. Eh, oh, let's go!

Mine's 'cause of this.. (and Doc's right, this post exists elsewhere.)

[​IMG]

11. Mine was given to me by a highschool girl in our youth group. My wife and I were sponsors for years and one of them named me Randaddy. My name is Randy and I was always around to be "daddy" for the kids who needed one. It stuck.

12. rick finch

rick finch

13. gotra66

gotra66

My father and grandfather got me into stock car racing in an old coupe class. Our race group is called G.O.T.R.A (good old time racing association). My car number on my '34 tudur sedan was 66. I put the two together and got gotra66. Now i just need to put 66 on the side of my '46 coupe (or I'll have to change it to gotra11).

14. I had an old gasser studebaker that was called "the wind" as in "gone with the wind" when I bought it. I changed the name of it to "the breeze" keeping somewhat of the wind thing going, and like the Lynyrd Skynyrd tune says "They call me the breeze, I keep rolling down the road", It also has a faith meaning to me, people have said to me, how can you believe in a God you can't see, I tell them, you can't see a breeze, but you can feel it!

15. Mopar34

Mopar34

Being unimaginative at the time, I just chose mine from my 1934 Plymouth (MOPAR). I could have also used 57Olds or even Orphans2 which I use on another site. Orphans2 because I own two orphaned brands, but pretty soon it appears that many of us are going to be owning one or more orphaned brands.:eek:

16. We got ours from our business of locating vintage tin down here in the Mo. Ozarks

17. Got it from my parents...

18. i love the grinder it chucks sparks:)

19. Moon is my last name
    Moondog is one of my nicknames
    62 is the year of my falcon

20. firemunkey

firemunkey
    from temecula

I'm a fireman. Setting up an e-mail account about 10 years ago I was trying to find a humerous user name that was related. Not many left, even had to spell monkey with a "U"

21. teisco

teisco

Teisco,,,Japanesse guitar company from the 50's and 60's that produced cheap guitars sold in Wollworths and other general stores...Many great early guitarist started with a Teisco and it became the garage band favorite in the 70's..Watch the new bands on the Tonight Show or other venues and you will see they are still being used to today for there style and unique sound..they also splinter nicely when smashed on stage :)

22. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

Because my chrome is always shiney...always !

23. 61TBird

61TBird

another easy one to figure out....:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

24. dragracing dentist. I use "dragdoc@..." in my personal email and have to explain that I am not a crossdresser to people on the phone.

25. CADILLAC AL

CADILLAC AL
    1. oHIo

I attended a very crowded local show a few years back & had a front row spot reserved for me (not by my design). After I got settled a number of others informed me, "Bob wouldn't let anybody else in there. Said it was reserved for Cadillac Al."
    Also I drive a Cadillac & my parents named me Al......
    Cadillac Al:cool:

26. ocfab

ocfab

Orange County Fabrication is my side job!

27. Ned Ludd

Ned Ludd

I hate microchips in cars. I'm cool with technology of any level of sophistication as long as it becomes self-explanatory if you stare at it long enough, and you don't need a transnational corporation to duplicate it.

28. Hack Attack

Hack Attack

I bought mine at Wal-Mart.

29. Cafone is a southern Italian translation for white trash. I drive an Inter-trash-ional and about as white as a WOP can be...

30. well when i signed up i was trying to decide on a good screen name and i happened to look down at my knuckles i had just thrashed when a really stuck nut finally came broke loose and sent my hand flying at mach 1 towards the tail-shaft on a transmission.. thus the bloodyknuckle