Register now to get rid of these ads!

San Jose

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by last g-man, Apr 18, 2009.

1. last g-man

last g-man

Ok, looks like my daughter will be competing in Nationals :eek: June 24 thru 29 in San Jose, Cali. She's a groovy 'lil chick [12 yrs old], worked her ass off to qualify and is a junior gear head as well.

Not sure how much extra time we will have outside competition time but thought I'd find out who had a must see shop/collection or if there were any auto related "have to's" in the immediate area we might hit if escape is allowed. Would appreciate any info or personal invites you HAMB heads might be able to throw our way :D

Thanks in advance......Ed & Emily

[email protected]

2. 4woody

4woody

Come over the hill to Santa Cruz. This town is a must-see place in itself, and the Saturday morning gear-head get together at the 41st ave Home Depot parking lot is worth a visit.

About 40 minutes drive from San Jose if there's no traffic.

3. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

Ive been lost around that neck of the woods before and enjoyed every minute of it.
    Nice area. You will enjoy it.

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Check Gambino's web site

5. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

check out gambino kustoms and kool cat kustoms in san jose-- they are right next door to each other in san jose. you can also check out top notch kustoms in san jose, or steve sellers shop. all these guys are on the hamb.

on june 27, the last originals car club are holding their show over right the hill at the beach-- Pacifica Sea Bowl in Pacifica... good times. if you happen to come into town earlier in the month, the road zombies bbq is june 13.

the week in june you named, im going to be in mexico, but if plans change and you're around either before/after-- reach out. i'll be glad to show you my cars and storage unit of junk :)

have a good time,

-scott noteboom

6. concreteman

concreteman

7. Send my congrats to your daughter! That is awesome news.

8. SLAMIT

SLAMIT

We should arrange some sort of HAMB get to gether that weekend meet at the coffe shop then head out for a cruise from there with a couple of stops at some cool spots on the way. Be kinda cool to get this areas HAMBers together.

9. 4woody

4woody

Just realized that Saturday is Woodies on the Wharf. ~200 woodies on the Santa Cruz Muni Wharf. Admission: $free. Saturday June 27 2009.