Register now to get rid of these ads!

2009 VIVA LAS VEGAS - Shifters car show registration open - Updated info.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axle, Jan 8, 2009.

1. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Hamb meet & greet at the stage - Saturday at Noon. I will have a white poster board with "HAMB MEETING" written on it.

Axle

2. Sledge

Sledge
    from Nor Cal

Im looking forward to the new location, I think we out grew the Gold Coast years ago! Should be a good time!

3. autobilly

autobilly

Had yet another look at Tuck's artwork. Apart from the classic red and off-white on black (always a winner) colour scheme, the Shifters Hepkat "clockin'" '09 on the the nine grand tach behind Axle's '36 is pure iconography! It's an instant and cool integrated visual que to who, what, where and when.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  4. Just Jones

Just Jones

DEFENDERS will be on the road to VLV!

Attached Files:

5. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Back on top

6. Awesome! Girl, you are in for a treat.

7. 6 days and counting.....bttt

8. redhawk74

redhawk74

Coming out from wisconsin, just coming to check it out, really looking forward to it. hope to meet some of you guys there...

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  9. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

There might still be the odd room left at the Orleans....I booked one this week when I called to see if anyone canceled....This is gonna be a good time......

10. OLLIN

OLLIN

Are you bringing the car in your avatar? I have seen pics of it here on the hamb, but would love to see it in person!

11. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Just so everyone knows , the Orleans blocked a few more rooms . As of Thursday night there were still some available. Axle

12. We just canceled our room.... :mad:

13. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

Thanks.....I'd love to, but I just started a new job 2 months ago, and can't take enough time off work to drive there and back....maybe next year....

14. Goose

Goose

Road Rockets are in route as I write this. Keep a eye out for them driving out from Indy in a Roadster Pickup and a Desoto. See you all on Thursday. This is always one of the best shows of the year so if you are on the fence on whether you should come or not, just take the plunge. You only live once and you deserve to have some fun!!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  15. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Its gonna be nice to hang out with you and the boys next weekend.
    Hopefully Yancy can keep his pants up.

16. You've met Yancy......right ? Not a chance in Hell..............

But I digress, going out to change the oil in the Coupe and we'll be ready to roll....am so looking forward to a little R & R.

See ya Wednesday, Johnnie.

17. Goose

Goose

Axle,
    I am with Johnnie, I bet you double or nothing Yancey's pants will be down before the first day is over!! LOL

18. axle

axle
    from Drag City

As of last weekend we have room for 100 more cars . That should fill by Saturday morning. See you guys there. Drive safe !

19. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

Yeah, and you don't always know you've been Yancy-ised until you're looking at pictures and you see this blinding white ass in the background. :eek: Damn it Yancy!!!! :D

20. axle

axle
    from Drag City

ha ha ha ha ha

21. Goose

Goose

Yes runaroundsue is speaking from experience. Not a dull moment with Mr Yancey. This is going to be a Viva to remember for sure!!

22. I believe there's a fella around here with the most appropriate comment on his signature line. Wonder if he knows Yancy ?..........

....................... NEVER ADULT MOMENT ! ........................

Gonna have Ten extra prople in the house tonight and leaving at 4:00 AM.

See you in Vegas.........Johnnie.

23. gassedbaker

gassedbaker

you guys must be talking about another yancey!!! heck im a minister for petes sake lol cant wait to see all of you guys on friday morning. pllus i cant wait to see my "brother" johnny hahahahhaha i still laugh at that all the time hahhahahah

24. Kerry67

Kerry67

can this week go by any slower ?? Two days to go and I can't wait.

25. I knooooooow..... At least today is my Friday. What day are you coming in?

26. Kerry67

Kerry67

Leaving here Thursday around 4:30 it now looks. Should be in Vegas around 10pm Thursday night. Will probably hit the Orleans sometime early Friday afternoon (after hitting the local antique malls looking for stuff for out business) for the rest of Friday and then will be spending all day Saturday and Sunday there as well. Our room is at the Imperial Palace. Hopefully the wife and I will meet some cool people to hang with, since this is our first trip to Viva.

27. kopis

kopis

Very Nice!

28. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

we leave tomarrow , come by the gambino kustoms booth sat
    thanxs
    alex

29. Awesome! Well travel safely and you will have a blast. Don't forget about the HAMB meet and greet on Saturday. It'll be nice to finally meet some of the folks on here.

30. Hey Alex, Josh and I will swing by your booth Saturday. Drive safely and send Suzie my hugs... We'll see ya there. Rachelle