Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pay it foward = free parts for HAMB members

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axeman39, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Willy59

Willy59

This thread is perfect. Haven't found anything i need on it yet, but here's some stuff i don't need.

50 ford rear glass (pinstriped)
    50 ford rear end (most likely needs new bearings and seals)

Pickup only please.

2. mackster

mackster

Parts received by oldfart. We are awaiting him to post somehing for free. . .thats the deal of this thread. . .

3. 2 thumbs up! Great idea.

4. 55FORDWGN

55FORDWGN

I like the idea and would be in on it, but I don't need the fuel pump.

5. dynaflash

dynaflash
    from South

So where is oldfart from FL?

6. chopped

chopped

I've got a SBC, bottom end and heads still on it. Used everything else on another engine, supposed to run. Come get it 30222. I could use a tach.

7. chopped

chopped

Motor is spoken for, 48fordnut. Cool, now I can shop here for a freeby of my own.

8. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

Thanks chopped. I have a sbf c-4 ,164 tooth bellhousing. pretty clean with a block plate,up for grabs. 10 bucks would cover shipping, or come get it in warner robins, ga 478 396 1545.

9. smokindave

smokindave

I will add to this. I have a 6volt battery tray out of a 51 Pontiac, crossmember, heater box (from firewall) all from the same '51. I will look for some more stuff tonight. PM me here or email me [email protected]

10. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

Got a Cadillac LaSalle short Tailshaft Housing and a 39-41 Tailshaft housing as well

11. If you're serious, I need it....simple adapters make it fit my 472 caddy motor...
    Rocky
    PS...I have a ton-o-shit to put up here as payment.

12. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

13. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

just had a good road trip to pick up choppeds, free 350 eng. just cked the bore, its std. it will need a bore but will make a great spare. Thanks, Chopped/Skip. I have the bell housing listed if any one want it, plus I have a set of chrome v/c for the big 455 olds, not factory. new still in wrapper. will ship to you for a 5 dollar postage fee. will handle the rest.

14. jasonp

jasonp
    from Aurora,IL

i have a set of headers for a small block ford, 60's or 70's, not sure what years for sure sorry,(some one gave them to me), painted high heat black, great shape

15. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

jasonp, I'll take the headers.

and I've got a pair of early Ford V8 logo hubcaps. V8 Logo is recessed in Stainless centers. Has steel outers. Good shape overall.

16. i could use the hub caps

17. :DHey I can really use the Olds valve covers! I can put up a lot of stuff to pay forward, I will PM you.Thanx!:cool:

18. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

v/c gone. c66d.jump on board.

19. :cool:Early Ford 17" wheel 32 spoke with V8 hub cap Has 5.25 - 5.50 17 tire. maybe a tube and good for a rolling project. Has patina, rusty and scaly on back. I can get rid of tire to save weight. Pay shipping and it's yours! PM me and give an address so I can find out what shipping will be. Good shop art? Hose holder?:D

20. Rog

Rog

I love the whole concept of this. I have some goodies to post once I see something I like.

21. model-a-fan

model-a-fan
    from Kentucky

Next in line for the hub caps if they'll fit 40 style rims. Gotta part ready to go up.

22. Memph

Memph
    from Washington

Very cool thread, will see if my dad has anything that we can give.

23. Raven53

Raven53
    from Irwin Pa

Man I love this idea,just waiting for my item.......keep it up guys....gotta love car guys....

24. Raven53

Raven53
    from Irwin Pa

25. bluebolt

bluebolt
    from Benton LA

Which covers are they? Tall FE ones with lightning bolt on them? A buddy is looking for a set for his Mercury F250.

26. :cool:33 - 34 Ford radiator. Aftermarket. 1 inlet, 1 outlet. holds pressure, not beautiful but functional. Pay shipping and it's yours! PM me.

48ford nut-- Thanx for the valve covers!! Good karma!!:D:)

27. snowmann

snowmann
    from Sabin MN

Have some 50 chevy parts, all rebuildable. Front drums, wheel cyl, relinabeable brake shoes and rear wheel cyl for free, just pm me or preferable call 218 789 7331 sabin mn. I really want to give this stuff away and have someone use it rather than put it in my scrap pile please call. Going to Back to the Fifties so could met and drop stuff in the fiddys!!

28. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

cutlass66 ,glad you like them.

29. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

BTTT.

I still have this pair of Ford V8 Logo Hubcaps. I don't know what year they are. Camera is down. Can't find a pic online anywhere. They are something weird because they look like 36-38 caps, but don't look like any of them in the catalogs or online. These are a steel base with a stainless center. Recessed V8 Logo.

These don't have a ring around the V8 like the '36 caps, they are recessed, not raised like the '37 caps, and the "V8" logo is different from the '38 caps. 35 and 39's are a different animal all together, so I'm clueless as to what they are.

Anyhow, decent shape, old paint on the bases, minor dings & scratches. Should clean up nice. You pay shipping, or swap some of your stuff with me.

PM me if you're serious.