Register now to get rid of these ads!

holley 94 kit, fed up with it!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ardunpinto, Mar 27, 2009.

1. ardunpinto

ardunpinto
    from WACO tx

Every 94 rebuild kit I can find has the late powervalve. I know some people think this is better ,but I don't. I want know who sells a kit with the correct powervalve for this carb. Ive ground filed and bla-bla-bla. If any one knows who or where i can order these please reply. I ran a search and there were plenty of post telling you how to make the late ones fit, but I did not see where anyone had found the correct ones. Thanks

2. Sixness

Sixness
    from Cen Tex

These power valves are WORTHLESS in a 94 also the new style needle and seat. When I worked at a local Parts Plus a while back they had 6 kits and must have not rotated the stock as the bottom two kits were old stock and I snagged them. Check around at some of the Mom & Pop parts stores and check all their stock...

3. Paul2748

Paul2748

Vintage Speed had power valves that are machined to fit.

4. ardunpinto

ardunpinto
    from WACO tx

Thats the sad part all that is left arround here are autozones and stuff like that. I am good buddies with Stacy Brown at auntique auto supply, what he has done for years is buy out old part stores. But everybody has snagged all the nos (good) kits from him.
    Thanks, Ill check vintage speed

5. ardunpinto

ardunpinto
    from WACO tx

Another thing thad gets me also are the new accelerator pumps. Ive had about three that were just junk. Whatever they are using is just swelling up!

6. Go to dickster27 here on the hamb. www.dickshotrodplace.com Call him, he'll give you the time to inform you. I wasted a lot of time trying to get ahold of vintage speed. Dick has it all. mike