Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects The Most Vintage Tin I've Ever Seen!! - Salvage Yard Tour - Tons of Pics!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Malcolm, Nov 26, 2008.

1. American Hellbilly

American Hellbilly
    from Seymour,IN

OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! sorry I just came everywhere. killer yard, looks like theres something for everyone.

2. Preacher

Preacher
    Member Emeritus

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

umm........FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. It's 21 degrees out and snowing, but I have to go out and hose myself off! Unfuckenbelievable!!-MIKE:eek::D

5. Daddyfink

Daddyfink

Someone here know how to use Google Earth or any other satellite map co.

Lets see what the Satellite can see

Easy Jack and Sons Antique auto Parts Store
    2725 South Milford Lake Rd. Junction City, KS 66441-84461912 to 1985 auto parts

6. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

so let the building begin! can anyone purchase form these guys or is it a select few?

7. 1959cac

1959cac

Dreamland ! All the hidden yards around the North metro Atlanta area I go back to years later........are Subdivisions now. If it's a secret too long, someone dies, and the bulldozers follow. Awesome Pics.

8. a bloke

a bloke

It's at least 4000 miles from me right now.
    :(

9. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

yeah no secrets.People not into vintage tin have a tendency to crush stuff like this especially if it gets into the hands of lawyers and such.The people on the HAMB who need projects,parts etc need to act on this now before its way too late, and we all have seen or heard stories about that shit happening

10. JEPPA

JEPPA

Haveing another anxioty attack!:eek:

11. Too far out in the country to get a good Goggle shot.

12. MCINK

MCINK
    from EASTRIVER

WOW, Nick...
    nice find
    great photos
    appreciate you sharing them...

13. jimb0

jimb0
    BANNED

that. is. amazing.

14. NoSurf

NoSurf

This place is not a secret guys- they advertise in Hemmings, and have for years and years. The old man is still there, and his son's are taking over. They know what stuff is worth.

Figure it out, don't be a spoonfed whiner. I was surprised some need to blurt it out to elevate themselves.

Oh- and they take credit cards.

I for one would like to give some props to Flat-Top-Bob here on the HAMB. He is great to do business with.

15. Please check on the frt fenders, left front door off the 1936 ford 2 door sedan and let me know how much.

16. old wood 51

old wood 51
    from NAPA CA.

I've got a good friend who was stationed at ft.riley... he would go there any chance he got...and send me pics out to me just to tease me because he knew there was nothing like it in my neck of the woods. thanks for the pics Malcolm.
    Brian.

17. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

if i fell asleep and woke up in the middle of this place, i would think I had died and gone to heaven

18. 51chevytruck

51chevytruck

http://maps.live.com/ Should work

19. Anyone notice the model A coupe with the gas tank that looks like it filled with water, iced up and then expanded?

Cool pics, thanks for sharing!

Sam

20. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

I guess it's all relative, then. Some people have more spare cash laying around than I do. If they can buy some of this stuff, more power to them.

...and for some reason, HEMI32 deleted his post.

Yes.

Take it easy..... If I wanted to keep this a 'secret', I would have never posted the photos. Also, read my first post. I knew there were guys on here that would recognize the place and post the name. Simple as that.

I honestly think it'd be cool if a few people ended up with projects out of this yard.

Yes.

I've recieved a bunch of PMs - Like I already posted, I only got the prices on two things - the flathead and the wheel. Anything else - I have no idea. Give them a call - and good luck! Let us know if you pick anything up out of the yard.....

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  21. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Ha! You're kidding, right?! I don't even live near this place. Give them a call.

22. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Jay, thanks for jumping in. :D;)

...and I agree, Flat-Top-Bob IS great to do business with --- So, everyone that sees stuff in these photos that they think they need, PLEASE don't forget about him:
    http://www.owenssalvage.com/

23. Rex Schimmer

Rex Schimmer
    from Fulton, CA

Nick,
    How many times did you say "Fuck Me!" as you went through this yard?? Un-fucking-believable!

Thanks,
    Rex

24. retro54

retro54
    from PA

www.local.live.com has clear images of that area... Google Earth does not have good enough resolution...

I just see a bunch of hay fields, edit*** I'm an idiot, it's just south of the local.live address marker... wow... that's a lot of land... I thought it was a development, but it's not, it's the garden of eden ala steel and chrome... but it's the right location as there is a short country road named Easy Jack's Road... alas, can not see all the autos... local.live.com has good images, but not zoomable enough... he's too far out in the country... haha

25. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

26. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

Nice stuff...I hope you came home with something, besides the great pic's.

27. Daddyfink

Daddyfink

Well, at least we gave it a shot, eh?

Any pics of Bigfoot? Since you looking and all!:rolleyes:

28. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

That was a great bunch of pics. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Loved the first stock car picture. There was a late 30's Ford stocker out in the woods near my house when I was a kid and I spent a lot of time sitting in that thing and dreaming (and chasing off bee's).

I remember it had a chain drive center steer set up and the windows were cut out larger so you could climb in (with slit garden house pushed over the metal to keep you from getting sliced and diced).

Great memory, and I am sure it has since been recycled into a Toyota.

29. Like Nick said, Jack knows what he has. Went there a couple of years ago looking for spindles and hardware to put discs on my 54. After he told me the price, I told him I could buy what I needed at the same price NEW. If you want to go shopping expect to pay.

Thanks for the pics Nick. It's a great yard to walk. Expect to spend top dollar though.

30. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH