Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anything in Norcal this Sunday or next week?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by garyv, May 7, 2008.

1. garyv

garyv

Hi,

My wife's cousin is coming in from Europe on Saturday and will be here until next Saturday. Are there any events in Northern (or Central) California that we could take her to where she could see a mass of hot rods?

Thanks,

gary

2. bushwacker 57

bushwacker 57

Roy Brizo shop party sat may 10 so san francisco. sat may 17 petaluma american graffitti show.

3. garyv

garyv

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, she's flying in on the 10th and out on the 17th, so it would have to be something on Sunday the 11th or Friday the 16th. Just bad timing for hot rods.

gary

4. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Just take her for a drive around, up and down the coast especially, into SF, across the Golden Gate, to Napa, etc., in your hot rod if you have one. If she is from Europe and never been here before, I am sure she would totally love that. Doing some of that hot rod style verse daily driver would make it that much more exciting. The best thing about hot rods is driving them, not looking at them.

5. Lazer5000

Lazer5000

You could cruise out to the valley and help me finish my car. I'll be open all of those days.
    P.s. B.Y.O.B.

6. garyv

garyv

I dunno, I'll have to run that one by the wife :)

We're going to take her to the Calaveras Redwoods and San Francisco. I don't like driving in San Francisco, anyway, so I won't be taking a 3-pedal car. My '49 Plymouth business coupe will be a little "cozy" for 3 people, but cruising to the Redwoods will be a nice trip.

Regards,

gary

7. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

If she is flying into SFO Roys place is 5 min. away. Might not want to do a shop tour right away though.