Register now to get rid of these ads!

blitz black paint?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 54fordmainline, Mar 13, 2008.

1. 54fordmainline

54fordmainline

hey guys looking to buy some blitz black paint i just wanted to know where i could buy some?im located in sacramento california and wanted to buy some in my area ! where would the best places to look ?? tim

2. slam49

slam49
    from tulsa ok

isn't that JOHN DEERE paint, maybe try a DEERE dealer or service shop

3. matthewsuckerpunch

matthewsuckerpunch
    from Austin TX

thats where i got mine, its pretty cheap... im told it works best if u use JD primer and reducer as well..

4. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

ok do a search on this one, i did and had a lot of good info about the paint and why its not available in California. just go to a tractor supply and drop you hard earned $28 on it and pick up some hardener and automotive enamel reducer. but be prepared to get its for posting this, it like beating a dead dog over and over.................always try the search button first

5. Frank32

Frank32

I have some blitz black paint (new) that I am not going to use, I live in Lincoln not to far from you. Call so we can talk... 530-682-6087---Frank

6. Zombilly

Zombilly

Also you can order it from a JD that's out of state, say Arizona or Nevada.

7. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

damn....a fuckin newbie schooling another newbie...how GREAT is that!!!

LOL!

edit,a fuckin newbie 'schooling' a dude that's been here over a year like he's a newbie! even greater!!! hahahaha..how the fuck do you get 500 post in a month??? do you reply to EVERY thread????