Register now to get rid of these ads!

So I'm buying a new set from Coker...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by choppedsled, Feb 18, 2008.

1. choppedsled

choppedsled
    from Spokane WA

I'm getting ready to phone Coker for a new set of wheels and tires. Who's our hook-up for the hamb discount, and who's a great sales rep with tech knowledge? I've got quite a few questions for him. Also anyone else ever mix 15's on the front with 16's on the back? Jeff Norwell posted a pic of his truck with that combo and it looks damn good.

2. yblock292

yblock292

talk to Charles in sales he's who i deal with and does a great job .

3. tstclr

tstclr

Got my tires and wheels from Coker. Great service and if you are in Canada, they quote EVERYTHING up front. You pay, it comes to your door. No BS with brokerage etc. It's all looked after. With the CDN dollar on par with the U.S, it was still cheaper than my area "Collector car tire dealer" to buy from Coker.
    Todd

4. ROCKET303

ROCKET303

~Do they powder coat there wheels?

5. 67Imp.Wagon

67Imp.Wagon

I did my first order from Coker a few weeks back and can't express how smooth and fast my transaction went and how quick they got here. I know where I will be ordering from again.

the rep that helped me was Hector.

6. dodgerodder

dodgerodder

I have never had an experience with Coker that wasn't top-notch. Everybody I have ever dealt with was great help. And your Alliance discount will easily pay for itself in one purchase from them too

Dan

7. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Hector is at ext 313....he is in the Fresno office... That is who I use.. I only buy tires from them... I own a Wheel Company...Yes, I have guys order mixed 15 and 16's all the time... Jason.

8. T-Roy

T-Roy

Just ordered my set through Hector this afternoon... Thanks Jason!