Register now to get rid of these ads!

Somebody shot my shop dog!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OHR281, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dad

Big Dad

That is sad ..
    Hope Axle recovers fully and gets to bite that SOB that did it

2. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

wow...

Hope your pup pulls through okay, bless his 'lil soul.
    Anger/revenge is not a good thing, because it can result in a bad decision, let the "law" take care of it.

It's too bad that people who own guns, have the ability to abuse them as well:(

Two wrongs never make a right...but three lefts always will:)

Peace.

3. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Damn!:mad:
    Sorry to hear,and hope you catch the dickless f*$k!!!

4. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Wow, I totally agree

5. old dirt tracker

old dirt tracker
    from phoenix

sorry to here about your dog. in reading your post i see contridictory statements, your dog likes to run with dogs on neighbors prop, and you live in a gated property. you have responsibly here if your dog was not on your property. dogs are like teenagers they like to run in packs and get into trouble with others.

6. pittsburgholdschooler

pittsburgholdschooler

Step #1. Find and COMFIRM i.d. of shooter.

Step #2. Wait till actor is gone from home, verify Home empty.

Step #3. Burn home to ground.

I hate people who have to use firearms on animals....and you KNOW the low life enjoyed doing it.........:mad:

7. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Thank God he's alive...

Thats HORRIBLE that someone would do that ...I can't even imagine...

That guy is going to be a serial killer.

8. Roothawg

Roothawg

Post signs for a hundred dollar reward in the prosecution of the person responsible. You never know what neighbor already hates the guy and would drop a dime on him. I bet we could raise a hundred bucks in under 10 minutes. I'm in for a 10 spot.

9. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

I can smell a blanket party all the way up here

10. 52 HenryJ

52 HenryJ

I'll go another 10.00

11. 650hellcat

650hellcat
    from tejas

Send him a message. Hurt something\someone he loves. Return the favor ,and burn his house down. Hope the puppy makes it okay.

12. Damn, I sorry to hear that and I wish him a speedy recovery. I saw your cars at Goodguys, great show wasn't it?

13. Bad story, with a fair ending. If you find out who it was, i vote you beat the fucking snot out of him. Oh yeah, sounds like you got one helluva tough dog!

14. Degreaser

Degreaser

beat his fucking teeth in with a pipe.

15. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

That's the wrong attitude, hurt someone/something he loves??? You're kidding.
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

16. malibu283

malibu283

Shoot his dog don't jack with a .22 use .308 aim for head. Coyotes and buzzards will take care of the rest.

17. 52 HenryJ

52 HenryJ

I vote for the reward and then let the law have em! animal abusers are liked as much as people who hurt kids in jail

18. Why take it out on the guys dog? The dog didn't do the shooting. Fuck the dude up

19. Exactly. Go for the SOB that pulled the trigger. NOT someone/something else. That's as stupid as the original deed

20. OHR281

OHR281

No we don't live in a gated community, we live in an rural area. ten acres, a creek, houses are spread apart a little. PLenty of escape routes through old fences and such. The front of our property has an electric gate to help keep our dogs in, and strange people out.
    Thank you everyone for the nice words, I knew there was a lot of dog lovers here on the hamb. he is doing ok as long as he stays off his hip and doesn't break it.
    here is a pic of the pup.

Attached Files:

21. hotrodlolita

hotrodlolita

well if you live near any sorta rancher/redneck... they will shoot your dog if they even look like they are near the prop. line.

i hear about shit like this all too often..

hope your pup.. heals good.
    (my sisters dog just recovered from a fractured pelvis, and now he walks with a swagger)

22. OHR281

OHR281

THere is no way I could shoot his dog. he is not mean anyway, just a typical lab.
    ya Smitty the show was good, and huge!

23. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

The SPCA has full policing powers. If the bullets are recovered, they can be traced to a gun. Shooting an animal, unless in self defense or the animal is destroying your property, is a felony. If the police can obtain a warrant (or any private citizen can obtain a warrant), find the gun and check ballistics.

You can also sue in civil court. Cost for your time and medical treatment for your dog.

Texas used to have some odd laws. For instance, if you are vandalizing a house at night, the owner has the right to shoot you. Toilet papering a house in California is a juvenile pastime. Also, a repo tow truck driver was shot in the head by a deadbeat homeowner, when he went to repo a car. Made the news, the deputies that investigated said thats the law in Texas.

24. HotRodDaddy-O

HotRodDaddy-O

Looks like it's time to take out the trash.
    I don't know what I'd do if someone shot one of my dogs.
    I got pissed at a neighbor the other day for yelling at my dog for barking at him as he was walking his dog.........IN MY BACKYARD!

I like hot rods........But I hate most people.

Good luck.

25. Louie S.

Louie S.

I'll throw in ten on the reward, and after you find out who he is drive up there and kick his fucking teeth in for you.:mad: :D

26. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

:p :p :p :D

27. Burny

Burny

Holy Shit! THat is funny!!!!

AS for your dog. maybe someone around saw something. Sounds to me like the neighbor broke more than a couple laws. See if you can nail his ass.

28. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

Man that sucks. Your dog will tell you who did it. Take him for a walk once hes healed up. He wont want anything to do with going near where he got shot.
    By the way our dogs look like brothers.
    [​IMG]

29. I would think with your wife being a vet tech that she would know what could be done legally to find and punish the responsible person. Contact the police, SPCA, etc. and file reports telling them you suspect the "new neighbor that is known for shooting dogs". I suggest following through completely. I would think the bullet fragments would have been kept, and that the vet office is legally obligated to report this incident. If you let it go, it's more likely to happen again. If it doesn't seem to go anywhere for this incident, it'd be on record should another incident occur. You could also talk to the neighbors, and post fliers as suggested. The first goal is to try to prevent it from happening again. If you seek revenge, as many suggest, you will likely be the one in trouble. And, you may go after the wrong person. We don't need more violence.

Thanks,
    Kurt

30. Muttley

Muttley

Wow, that sucks.......I hope the pup pulls through. I dont know what I'd do if some one ever hurt my Basset Hound but it would probably involve a shovel, bag of lime and a hole in a remote location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.