Register now to get rid of these ads!

Am I the only one who hates

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Sutton, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Sutton

Sutton
    from BTR

when people in the FS section, put "See Ad" under price.

I am sure there are legit excuses, like when you have 15 items, but those single items get me. Why not just list the price? I guess it is so they can go back and change it, without anyone else knowing the original. it is happening more and more.

Maybe I am just weird.

2. I agree. If you only have one item in the ad you should list the price and not state "See ad". I can tell right away by the headline and the price if I'm interested enough to take a look.

Maybe I'm weird too.

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Yeah, we try to police that but some do slip through...

4. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Yep,

It bugs me too.

There are two reasons for doing it this way that I've heard.

1. This allows them to change the price in the ad if they decide to lower it.

2. Multiple prices. Although we prefer if you are selling multiple things with rpices from $10.-$300. that you enter the price range in the price field.

5. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

I don't see a Problem ..SEE AD ! ..Let face it if you are interested you would look at the ad. Sometime by posting the price turns people away ..maybe too much $$.

I have sold a lot a stuff and I feel if the item is not moving maybe it's time to lower the price and the only was is doing it #1 way.

Just my 2cent$