Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lube up your orCA Betties and grab your Galoshes! its the MONTHLY BANGER MEETING!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fur biscuit, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Hey I have a 29 closed cab with no fenders too!
    Winfield head, Thomas intake and cast iron header

Your one looks very cool

2. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

banger dudes. I'm going to try to post some pictures of a '26 Dodge banger. 5 mains, but only one intake port on the opposit side from the exhaust ports. In '27 and '28 they made the "Fast Four" with the same ports as a Ford. Dodge is 212 CID stock, splash rods. The guy who gave me this has 4 OHV conversions for the Dodge, including a Roof 16 valve. Also a Ricardo flathead. Bunches of Winfield carbs. Lots of mainfolds. Neat stuff

3. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats!!!!!! (you can send the Roof to my address, or just let me know and i can come pick it up)

4. Sawracer

Sawracer
    from socal

Thanks for the input on my intake it's now on my car. Runs good but needs a fuel pump to be tits. I scored a matching carb so I'll be running dual winfields soon. Did you guys see my carb kit post? Check it out. Ever heard of a Moller head? [​IMG]

5. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

Pictures of the Dodge with the pan removed. Can you count the mains?

6. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

burly, just need some counter weights (though that is a good looking crank)

keep us updated.

7. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

This is not the good Dodge. In '27 and '28 they made the "Fast Four" with a better crank (sorta counterweighted) and better intake ports.