Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Help where do you live

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sdluck, Jan 7, 2021.

1. I include my city in my profiles, in case someone needs assistance in the area, broke down, etc. Didn't include my street address though; if anyone stopped by and gave me a hand, I might finish something, and in a reasonable amount of time!

2. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

Have posted mine since day one. Live out in the boonies. No problems so far. Locked and loaded with live security cams that are on 24/7. You all are welcome to visit anytime. You just might want to let me know before hand that you are. Just saying.....

3. Chicster

Chicster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Missouri H.A.M.B.ers

Hell I'll even give you my phone no. it's BR549

4. Mine's 867 5309....area code 255.....

5. I am in WV and we have a, well, a inhabited area called Rock Lick. No real town or urban area and the only place of business is a bar. No gas and only a few residences but the place can be hopping.

chryslerfan55 and reagen like this.
  6. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

I’m with you sdluck! People will take a little simple request....”.about where you all at?”and turn it into the Spanish Inquisition! I too like to know where some one is from, for various reasons. I travel a lot.... or used too, before this bug and hope to boom out this Summer. Might want to stop by some folks and buy them a beer!

Bones

7. reagen

reagen

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  8. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yeah, you need something in there that shows you a little closer than just Eastern Montana. That place isn't called Big Sky Country for nothing;)

chryslerfan55 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  9. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

10. Baumi

Baumi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I hope your plans will work out ! Lower Saxony is beautiful but just on the other end of Germany, which doesn´t mean a lot, it´s just a 7 or 8 hr drive. My uncle and aunt are in Kingston,Ontario and I hope we can visit them again this or next summer, all depends on how things will be going. My cousin Ben is in Yellowknife , Northwest territories and the other one, Peter in Halifax, Nova Scotia... These guys are doing some roadtrips, hahaha, compared to them a trip to Lower Saxony is a cruise to town:D You are very welcome in case you happen to end up here. Bring @Stogy with you while your at it.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  11. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Albert the bull, while very impressive in size and stature, does have competition in the form of the worlds largest Bull Head sculpture made out of railroad plate. Only those that are cruising out along I-90 in the summer time, at Montrose South Dakota will ever see this incredible piece of work. Its worth your time to go visit it @portersculpturepark.com
    47210008.jpg

12. Well, I have seen people on the HAMB say their Hot Rod project has went off the rails but..........

13. @1oldtimer, bear with me I’m a little slow....but WTF?..... Project?

14. City of Rockhampton in my state has plenty of bull statues.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Joe Blow

Joe Blow

Don't mean to butt in but....."In a van, down by the river"......credit to Chris Farley.

1oldtimer, mad mikey and hotrodjack33 like this.
  16. Thanks, I felt so left out. :)

17. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Both of these were in response to a "train wreck" of a post, that has since disappeared...either by the OP or the mods

18. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It was a @fortynut rant, quitting the HAMB in the most dramatic way possible:(

chryslerfan55, Joe Blow and wraymen like this.
  19. Joe Blow

Joe Blow

I'll let 1oldtimer speak for himself and I could be wrong....but I'm pretty sure his response was directed at "Where do you live". But fortynut's post was a humdinger.:eek:...and your "train wreck" response was perfecto!:D
    R1pB.gif

20. We planned to visit that general area this past summer but never made it.:(
    Hope to try again this year. The Dakotas and Montana look interesting to say the least.

21. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Hopefully he didn’t let the door hit him on the way out :D

chryslerfan55, mad mikey and 5window like this.
  22. 5window

5window

Sorry I missed it. I was playing outside

23. TrailerTrashToo

TrailerTrashToo

You really did not miss much.

chryslerfan55 and mad mikey like this.
  24. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just a lot of capital letters and potty words;)

chryslerfan55 and Joe Blow like this.
  25. Joe Blow

Joe Blow

Yep, like Jack and TTT said, not pretty. I do know that it broke the Goodfellas record for F-bombs.

mad mikey and chryslerfan55 like this.
  26. Better pictures of a train wreck. Yep a real one in 1910 on the B&O.
    A head on collision at Bens Run in 1910. more.png A head on collision at Bens Run in 1910..png

wraymen and chryslerfan55 like this.
  27. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Were you the one taking the pictures or the bare footed kid with the straw hat?;)

28. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

In about 1915 or so, they had 2 trains run into each other for entertainment at the Iowa State fair. Over 100,000 people came to see. A guy wrote a book for 100 things to do before you die. One of the top 10 things was to attend the Iowa State Fair.

alanp561 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  29. Yes Sir but I made him leave the banjo on the porch.;)

alanp561 and chryslerfan55 like this.