Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Kid From Central California

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by FlyinA, Jan 31, 2018.

1. FlyinA

FlyinA

Semi-new to the HAMB from Visalia California. Ive been browsing the site for a while but I never introduced myself I guess.
    I'm Jay, I'm 16 and have been around hot rods since I was born, the first car I learned how to drive was a Model T so they've just been apart of my life for as long as I can remember. I have always been used to them being in the garage and just saw hot rods as any other car till I got older and got hooked. I browse the HAMB on my down times in class, my friends even tease me about it occasionally: "Are you on the Reddit for old men again?" is one I've gotten a couple times.
    I've got a '28 Model A truck that I drive around and a half dozen projects that my dad has accumulated. Here's a couple pictures that I had on my computer of some of our cars.
    I'm trying to get some work done on them to be able to drive em to school but its been a slow race due to financial reasons ect. but I should be to get something firing up well enough to go a couple miles soon! I'll keep you guys posted!

Attached Files:

RICH B, Donuts & Peelouts and Texas36 like this.
  2. Us young guys are popping up everyday on the HAMB, im stoked! Youre not alone here Ive just got 6 years on you and have other young friends here as well! I look forward to seeing you accomplish your goal of driving a hotrod to school, its a great feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

FlyinA likes this.
  3. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA

4. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA

From the looks of your picture I thought you were a chick

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Texas36 likes this.

5. 28 Ford PU

28 Ford PU
    from Upstate NY

If you love the Hot Rods you came to the right place. You'll find a lot of smart cookies with years of hands on experience.

Don't take some comments to heart. Now and then we get a little crotchety if we miss our afternoon nap.

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

FlyinA and Donuts & Peelouts like this.
  6. FlyinA and Donuts & Peelouts like this.
  7. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA

8. InstantT

InstantT
    from SoCal

Thank you, thank you.
    At 33 I look around and wonder if it will all die with my age group.
    I'm glad it ain't gonna!

Sent from my LGLS992 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app