Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Hello and help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DLo, May 31, 2017.

1. DLo

DLo

IMG_2641.PNG Hi, new to this forum and I just spent about an hour just checking things out. I was referred here for a question I have identifying a grill a friend of mine got in a storage locker, I haven't been able
    To lock it down yet and was told that if you guys didn't know it wasn't to be known. Good enough for me. I wish I had more pictures, and if necessary I can get them, thanks in advance.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

3. TerryT35

TerryT35
    from Minnesota

It's a 1935 Ford Passenger Car Grille.

4. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

ah yep its worth about 36 Billion like on the show pickers er some suck crap....J/K
    the real experts will be here in a SEC...
    but your kinda supls ta intro your self 1 first

302GMC, tfeverfred and rjones35 like this.

5. DLo

DLo

Sorry, wasn't trying to break protocol, the name is Darren, I'm in Pensacola, Fl home of mosquitoes and humidity. I'm not really a hot rod guy, have never owned one, more of a pick-up man, but I posted this on a fishing board I'm a member of and one of the members is also a member here and said to post it up. I appreciate any help I can get on it, not trying to make a fortune off of it, just trying to see what we have.

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well be careful there are guys on here who have started a hot rod project because they had a piece similar to that or sometimes less. Hambers have bad cases of one thing leads to another and becomes a project syndrome.

I'd say the guys are right with 35 Ford Car and from what I see pretty dog gone decent too.

mgtstumpy likes this.
  7. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

$3,500 and where's my damn remote?!

mgtstumpy likes this.
  8. Poh

Poh
    from Quincy,Ca.

Lower Alabama you say?!?! I have lots of kinfolk there . Welcome to the H.A.M.B. !

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

9. DLo

DLo

Haha, LA is right, I work all over the state and the rest of Florida is a different world than it is here.

Poh likes this.
  10. Rex_A_Lott

Rex_A_Lott

X2. I have a cousin or two in Pensacola, an Aunt in Milton and my Grandparents are buried in Pleasant Grove. Daddy used to tease Mama about being from Lower Alabama. Welcome to the Hamb

Poh likes this.
  11. Nice grill,welcome.

12. 302GMC

302GMC
    from Idaho

We do trucks ... lots of 'em ... welcome !!

13. 1935 Ford grille shell,the Chrome around the bars on your shell looks like it has been primed,don't know what shape the overall grille looks like but should bring 200 bucks or better. HRP

[​IMG]

14. Slopok

Slopok

Even a Fishin' forum leads you the HAMB. What's next? Maybe he is making America Great Again one forum at time!;)