Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Falcon61wagon

Falcon61wagon
    from Indiana

Custom skirts on the front...

2. Looks awesome! I'm so torn between skirts and no skirts..

3. 1946caddy

1946caddy
    from washington

I would go with no skirts, get rid of the hood ornament and front turn signals on the fenders, and tuck the bumpers closer to the body and finally lower the headlights about 2".

4. Agreed...plus frenching the license plate, bumper overrider taillights, and.....lower in the back!!! :D

That's a nice job, F61W...laughed over the front skirts!

Falcon61wagon likes this.
  5. waylow64bird

waylow64bird
    from Buffalo MN

N.Ozols likes this.
  6. I dunno, that's a pretty ass-hat way to ask volunteers to do their magic....

OahuEli, Dick Stevens and gonmad like this.
  7. RaginPin3Appl3

RaginPin3Appl3

[​IMG]this car with some olds hubcaps on it and some chrome reverse steelies maybe

What'cha got in there, kid?

8. madfish

madfish

Heading out to The Race Of Gentlemen. Doing more filming on the documentary. Here's the latest promo
    I shot and cut for them.

kiwijeff and themoose like this.
  9. I was gonna tell you to enjoy yourself but now that I think about I guess that would go without saying...Great work on the promo!

madfish likes this.
  10. wheels.jpg

11. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Lowered, sectioned through the hood and under the beltline and chopped. I left on some of the Lincoln frou-frou, because, well, it's a Lincoln.

Yellow Lincoln Comparo.jpg

12. verde742

verde742

good jobs guys !!!

13. olds.jpg

14. Here's another version...

lincoln.jpg

15. My friend is looking to paint his radiator shell. I was thinking black shell with turquoise or white pinstriping, or turquoise shell with white pinstriping. Can you help please? thanks!

13041400_1007999039286393_711466989417818928_o.jpg

16. black.jpg 2222.jpg

kiwijeff and Scooterville like this.
  17. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

This photoshop thread really shows the creativity of people in "making a silk purse out of a sows ear". Cars that one would never think about making into a hot rod or kustom end up becoming just that. Other cars just need a tweak or two. A few of the mid-'60s cars seemed to need that tweak; the '65 Ford Galaxie and the '65 Buick Riviera being two of them. The passenger compartments seemed just a little "boxy" to me.
    I found this '65 Riviera on the 'net and thought about applying '50s era kustom touches to it.
    0. 65 Riviera resized.jpg I chopped the top a couple of inches, leaned the B pillars forward using the front corner as a pivot point, deleted the heavy front bumper and shortened the headlight clamshells, got rid of the front and rear fender lips, added a rear skirt and lowered it a bit. Shaved some small stuff off and chucked the wind wing. 8. 65 Riviera kustom done.jpg The only problem now is I want build one like this!:D

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  18. OahuEli..That would make a great looking custom...Get that build thread started!!!

OahuEli likes this.
  19. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Thanks, I only need two things to start the build, money and talent.:D

20. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

OahuEli: Great looking Riviera-----Smoooooth!

OahuEli likes this.
  21. OK ....We all know I'm a Chevy guy so while were are on the subject of custom 60's boats here's a 62 Chevy I did awhile back for another thread on HAMB . Chopped , sectioned, custom caps , lowered and a bit of custom paint and some "Artsy" stuff thrown in for good measure..

15.jpg

madfish and kiwijeff like this.
  22. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

Great stuff, guys!

OahuEli likes this.
  23. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Where'ja get the big mirror to put that bad boy on?:D I like the Watson style graphics, makes the car look longer.

24. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

That's a beauty, 'Moose!

themoose likes this.
  25. CARPY

CARPY

Wish I could do some cool stuff with a photo of my 28 Roadster but its too bloody complicated for me to learn photo shop.

26. Thanks for the complement Dave!

27. Hello photoshop meisters! I'd love some help with a photoshop rendering of this truck (obviously not mine, but has the right proportions and stance) with a candy orange paint job and black scallops w/ gold pinstripes like on the other picture provided. Also if you could photo shop in some new chrome reverse steelies, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a million!

Attached Files:

28. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It looks like a 63...not complaining just sayin