Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1964 Falcon B/FX Build Thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fiveoh108, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I don't know, I haven't really looked into that event before. I'll have to talk to some people about it. Thank you!

2. loudbang

loudbang

3. That's a cool picture, thank you for posting it!

4. ec164

ec164
    from MI

Nice write up Mike, Congratulations, job well done.................Al

5. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Yes it is, but, that full frontal with the wheels up is reeeeeeal cool.

6. loudbang

loudbang

1947knuck likes this.
  7. rocketsled59

rocketsled59

Love it. Followed your build as I was trying to build my falcon. Great job on the car. It looks Bitchin wheels up. Too cool.

8. Thank you guys!

9. 65COMET

65COMET

Mike;LOVE IT!! The FALCON and the COMET together!! ROY.

10. Thanks Roy hope you are getting settled in your new place

11. 65COMET

65COMET

Mike;anything new to report on the Falcon or your Fathers Comet?How is your Cousins Muscrat coming?I bet Henry is getting BIG!!!! I'm still waiting on bids for my new shop/garage,much slower pace out here!! ROY.

loudbang likes this.
  12. Hey Roy nothing new to report on the falcon, it's just collecting dust getting ready for the hotrod reunion in October. We are going to pull the motor from my dads car after the reunion and have it rebuilt. Nothing too crazy, but it will sound and perform better. Did you get a house out there?

65COMET and loudbang like this.
  13. 65COMET

65COMET

Mike;YES,I bought a home,still putting stuff away! I have been waiting on a contractor to get me a bid on my Shop/Garage,three weeks now,nothing from them,one BIG drawback to a small town!!Sounds like your Father is getting away from a Stocker!!How is your Family? ROY.

14. Everyone's good, just trying to stay cool, we are having AC installed soon. I'm going to look at a 64 comet in the morning, maybe I need rescue it!

15. 65COMET

65COMET

Mike;wish I was there to walk you thru the AC install,maybe save you a dime or two!!I read your post on the 64,best thing is to walk away!! ROY.

16. timmy2times and loudbang like this.
  17. loudbang

loudbang

RIP Roy.

1947knuck likes this.
  18. ClearSpot

ClearSpot
    from Michigan

Sad News....RIP ROY!

He had recently bought my T-10 trans as a spare for his wagon. Will never forget having conversation on the phone with him. Couldn't get him to stop talking.
    Myron_

loudbang likes this.
  19. loudbang likes this.
  20. loudbang likes this.
  21. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

Mike, thats a great tribute to Roy.....

loudbang likes this.
  22. I am looking for a 351w block for a new build for the falcon. If anyone can help me, PM me. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

23. you didn't break it this weekend did you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loudbang likes this.
  24. No thank goodness! I'm going to try a different combination where I don't have to leave at 6k and shift at 7400 to make power.

loudbang likes this.
  25. couple questions for you.....
    how did the car do this weekend? videos? are you going to Roy's memorial? are you going to mooneyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26. My best pass was a 12.90 at 109mph. I didn't take any videos. I have a bunch of pictures my wife took on my good camera I need to download and post. I will be at Roy's memorial and will be at mooneyes, but just helping with the AFX cars. I am going to have the car down for the winter for a lot changes.

Johnboy34 and loudbang like this.
  27. loudbang likes this.
  28. For sale
    1969 Boss 302 short block .20 over, 1969 351W heads, solid roller isky cam, steel crank, 1964 rebuilt Hilborn injection with Hilborn pump-alcohol nozzles-springs-shims- 12 inch stacks with custom made cover-Hilborn filter, 3.5 gallon Moon tank, radiator, top fuel style throttle cable and shut off cable. Not included with the motor are headers, motor mount, electric water pump, pulleys or alternator. 65lbs of oil pressure, compression is great. Best pass 11.91 at 116mph, with tuning probably a lot more. Motor revs fast, shift at 7k, through lights at 7200. Price and questions text or call 8058906272. Great motor and want to keep it but I'm going a different direction. Want to hear it run, come see it![​IMG]

loudbang and Gammz like this.