Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Jumped in by the Loosers CG

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blasted, Oct 11, 2015.

1. blasted

blasted
    from N. Tex

12118666_10204694268892895_485180334104226531_n.jpg I went to the Legends Drag race at Little River this weekend to do some racing. It is always good seeing so many buds out having fun.
    I have only joined 3 clubs in my life and they where the Cub Scouts, the Boy Scouts, the U.S. Military. After building cars for over 40 yrs I have not felt the need to join a club. Clubs are good for golf and a place to put stripper pools. Well, I was hanging with some good Looser buds when all of sudden I was jumped in by the "Looser's CG" out of the Austin Tex area. I did not see that coming. Not that I have not proven my ability to be a low brain cell Moron, many times, or been kicked out of some of the best establishments around. I have to admit, me and the Collin Casey Coupe was honored to be made a honorary "Looser". Dam I am glad these guys aren't a Club. I will wear my Looser's colors with pride and display my contempt for normalness with honor.
    You guys rock.
    Looser Doc

stillrunners likes this.
  2. Congratulations,glad to see Casey's old coupe still got game. HRP

blasted likes this.
  3. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Do they know what they're getting themselves into here... ha. Couple pics of the coupe saturday. Didn't see you around so I kept moving on.

Attached Files:

blasted likes this.
  4. Ok I am confused, they kicked the shit out of you? They are a car gang? Or they just said that you are acceptable and now you are one of the guys.

OK my confusion aside nice old coupe glad you had a good time, uh I think you had a good time.

pat59 likes this.

5. seatex

seatex

Informal? You bet. Deginerate? Yep, that too............ do we love our old cars and hotrodding? O h hell yes........... one rule with the LOOSERS! 1) There ain't no rules, and everybody is the President. okay, so I guess that is two rules...........none of us can count anyway! Glad to have 'ya, Doc! I'm sure you will do your best to maintain our low standards. Oh, and as an added bonus, the LOOSERS! took 1st, 2nd, and low e.t. again this year!

blasted and Lone Star Mopar like this.
  6. pitman

pitman

Groucho...(who never would belong to a club that would have him)
    and you!
    Congrats, you're doing something right! ;)

7. Lone Wolf........love the coupe. Can I be in your will? Wait, I may be older than you, might not be enough time left. Tim

8. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker