Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects [PROJECT] Laidout53 Part II

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HarborKustomSpeedShop, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Fantastic work. I subscribed to your Coupe build and after getting caught up on your truck I'm subscribing to it too! With all the intricate parts you're making one would think you have a shop full of specialty tools; it's nice to know you have just the basics like most of us. Keep up the great work!

laidout53 likes this.
  2. Thank you sir!

3. Thanks man!

4. KustomCandy

KustomCandy
    from Australia

Man, Nice build.
    Subscribed (when it commences), cause I'd be a fool not to see how this turns out. Kustom touches, Metal Flake, Pinstripes, In the weeds... Nekid lass's.. Its Got it all.

Dan

laidout53 likes this.
  5. Love reading this thread, absolutely awesome.
    Keep up the good work

laidout53 likes this.
  6. hey Justin. Been a long time since I peeked in to see what was what. You posted you were gonna make another tailgate, I took my old front bed panel and made a new tailgate from it, welded the embossed "DODGE" in the recessed area like stock. Hard to tell from the original. I took an extra rear cab panel and made a new front panel from it so it matches the curve of the cab.

Attached Files:

DBruce and redzula like this.