Register now to get rid of these ads!

Why are there now only about 4 viewable pages on the HAMB?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 34Hupmobile, May 4, 2003.

1. I've noticed that since the HAMB was "upgraded" that the forum is now limited to about 4 pages. Seems anything a couple of days old drops off and can't be found again. Right now the forum list claims 5019 threads and 57406 posts. Where are they? I'm not sure I like the new improved HAMB as much as the old version.

2. zonkola

zonkola
    from NorCal

The pages are there, but the numbers don't all show down at the bottom like they did with the old HAMB.

Up at the top of the screen in the main forum you'll find a bunch of square red buttons. If you keep hitting the "NEXT" button there you can go as many pages back as you like.

3. [ QUOTE ]
    The pages are there, but the numbers don't all show down at the bottom like they did with the old HAMB.

[/ QUOTE ] Zonkola is right.Move the cursor to the right of the 4 pages and you will find the other pages.Consider them red numbers on a red background.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

The page numbers are also at the bottom of each page also. Even if the numbers aren't showing you can still click your cursor on them and head to another page. This line was copied from the bottom where only page 1-6 where showing for me but they were actually all there. I find it easier to head to another page from the bottom rather then scrolling back up to the top. Just thought I'd give you another option. [​IMG]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >>

5. Alfster

Alfster

<font color="green"> </font> With the numbers being red on red if you click on them the number then appears and stays there.

So if you click along picking those pages you can get the full row of numbers on the bottom of the page.