Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical WHEELS, Home made spiders for $10 a wheel

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flt-blk, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Great Post!!!!!!!!!

2. 67Imp.Wagon

67Imp.Wagon

Yep, I got 3 of them.

3. TZ,kick ass tech.Cheap and pretty easy,much like girls I usta know....So who supplys the bullets and bullet lug nuts?I don't know where to get em up here in Canerda.Anyone know who makes em?I'll get a bunch to sell up here if I can.....Shiny

4. Awesome tech post... I'll definatly give this a shot, since Turlock is tomarrow I'll see if I can find those bullets and give this a shot. Looks awesome.

Man, I love tech week. Gives me so many ideas. [​IMG]

5. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

FLT-BLK, saw your truck at the H drags and didnt see anything on it I didnt like, the Stude engine had us guessing,but we finally narrowed it down to that.Great tech post,like the way you do things yourself,thats what started this whole crazy hot rod thing.Think Im gonna do something similar on the T Im doing.Low cost tech-great!

6. Jbirds51

Jbirds51
    from Sac ca

Great idea but if you pay 100 clams or more for each tire and you are as financially challenged as i am perhaps next youll find a way to be able to rotate those badboys too!(without dismount and remount.Just a thought....

7. plmczy

plmczy

What about the "cups" that hold the center caps of cragar SS mags? Could you use these? Cool tech by the way.later plmczy