Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's up with this?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Dec 3, 2014.

1. I was looking at the classifieds and I keep having this pop up..HAMB SPAM?

Home Forums > The H.A.M.B. Marketplace > Classifieds > Cars For Sale >
    1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH! Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)
    The problem I have is there ain't no grey 'X' in the top right hand corner to close it. HRP

2. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

There was on mine.....

3. Yeah,I saw this pop up a few days ago on the main board and I easily Xed out of it,,this time I couldn't clear it. HRP

4. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

I haven't seen it since I closed it the first time. Weird

5. verde742

verde742

you buy first then hit "X" (just kiddin')
    bac to regular programin'

Maverick Daddy likes this.
  6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Your monitor suck? Maybe the grey is too dim... Try clicking around the top right hand side of the thing...

7. On my monitor,which I try to keep fairly well adjusted, the light gray X was just barely visible when my cursor was off to the side of the page. When I moved the cursor to the upper right corner of the field where the message was the X got a little bit darker and easier to see. I cleared the message and it hasn't reappeared yet, but then I haven't logged out of the site for the last couple of days either. I wonder if logging out and then back in makes the message reappear?

8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

IT shouldn't...

9. Muttley

Muttley

I could not see the X until I logged in.

10. TR Waters

TR Waters
    from Vermont
    1. Early Hemi Tech

Works fine for me.

11. Muttley got it right! I pulled up the HAMB the other day and noticed that Ihad no X to clear the offer box. Then I saw that I had not logged in yet....problem solved!

12. Logged out and back in,cleared the cookies and the problem cleared up...Thanks guys. HRP