Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ugly ass customs, post pics here.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nads, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

I have no words to describe this fucking thing.

2. ProEnfo

ProEnfo
    from Motown

CC..

Attached Files:

3. 00 MACK

00 MACK

That pic is awesome.The car has a major Madame Fefe influence!Hey ,Whats goin on with the clone of the John Buchan car???

4. 00 MACK

00 MACK

You are corrrect my son.I know O'Doyle ruled the first second I saw you guys so I ran over striped your dash and told you thet I tripped my grandmother and caved her skull in.

5. looked better back then.

6. 133

i would have to concur.

7. Nah man, I dig this!!!

I was thinking at a stretch the paint could be different but nah, that thing is killer as it sits!

Danny

8. razorwire50

razorwire50

yah but it's got to lose the mint green and pink....

9. ohmygod!WTF?????:confused:

10. I thought those dumb kits were sopposed to be 49-52 ford front ends /rear ends on t-bird/ cougar chassis, not the other way around!!! L.M.A.O. when I saw this one!
    R.R.

11. mr.wolf

mr.wolf

c'mon jeff, that thing is cool! besides it kinda looks like one of those amphicars:)

12. chop the top,loose the fuggin'uckly murals,go to some early sixty's wheel and tire combo,it MIGHT be okay.

13. seldom scene

seldom scene

That monstrosity fueled the east c oast vs west coast fires for many years, people assumed that east coasters thought that was a cool custom.

14. looks like something out of a cartoon. It reminds me of the "mater" build up in osr awhile back>

15. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

Also mercs with butchered subframes/frameswaps, and the wheels stick out too fucken far, all uneeded garbage

16. CaddyRat

CaddyRat

With the exception of the waves on the sides- it's actually a neat car...well if you see it in person. But it's all personal preference....

17. rebstew187

rebstew187

I guess I don't get it. I've seen this car in one of my mags I get. this is the most goofy thing I've ever seen. why not put your time into making something nice. is this what grown ups build when they get picked on as a kid. trying to scare the babies and old ladies to make themselves feel tough

18. [​IMG][/URL]
    [/IMG]Didn't Frank Maratta build this? I have a color picture of it somewhere. It's PINK and was called something like "Maratta's Dragon".
    That is THE ugliest custom. The worst part is it started out as a 40 Merc 4 door convertible. I've been looking for the article about it's build but can't find it.

19. ka-zoo

ka-zoo

you're right, except its commonly been referred to as "the pink beast" its one of a very low number of 40 lincoln 'verts built.
    do a google search for marratta pink beast, you should find something...

20. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for posting the picture of Studedude's car. Just gives me another
    reason to wannabe a Jetter........

I must need therapy

Happy Trails,

Mick

21. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Mick--

Jeter: famous Baseball player, black, very wealthy.

Jetter: infamous author, white guy, gets by on meager existence...does his own thing no matter what other people think, doesn't follow a crowd.

R-

22. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

I liked it better then....should of restored it back to its former glory!

23. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

The absolute worst shit ever. Hagan anything sucks and there's kabillion millions out there. The other things that suck 100%, 100% of the time are Briz ribbed bumpers....suck, suck, suck, suck, suck.

24. revkev6

revkev6
    from ma

right on the first part, not so sure on the bold though :D
    [​IMG]

25. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I told ya I need therapy...............Damn spell check!!!!!!!!!

Happy Trails,

Mick

26. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Ya know, I hate building anything by committee...no one can ever agree on any one thing...guess it's a good thing I didn't ask the so-called opinionated experts on the HAMB how I should rebuild the car...and of course, a committee never supplies money...just a lot of BS...

That said, let see pictures of YOUR kustoms...which I'd bet half of you ain't got...nor ever will...

R-

27. chaddilac

chaddilac

Yep it's an Ian Roussell creation... type in his name on youtube.com and you'll see the story of the roadster pu he built for Viva Las Vegas and the car is on there also.

28. chaddilac

chaddilac

29. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

I love and hate Ian's creations at the same time, some are great some are out there but he builds cars, not just assembles them, like most people.
    Creative people rock.

30. cus·tom·ize
    to modify or build according to individual or personal specifications or preference: to customize an automobile.

Newbies:

Hint 1: Before you call somebody's car ugly, there are 20,000 people signed up on the HAMB... you may have taken a picture of, or stole a picture off the internet of one of their cars at some point.

Hint 2: If you introduce yourself at an event and the person immediately kicks you in the nuts, see hint 1.

Let's see your "universally accepted as beautiful" Customs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.