Register now to get rid of these ads!

Top Notch Pre-owned Vehicles

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by bobwop, Aug 8, 2011.

1. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I am the owner of Top Notch Pre-owned Vehicles. We are located in Jefferson, WI. Please view our site at www.topnotchvehicles.com .

We primarily specialize in classic/collectible vehicles. Many are "HAMB Friendly". You will likely find some of inventory to be a bid "odd". I enjoy discovering and merchandising vehicles that aren't seen every day.

As a licensed and bonded dealer, we are obligated by law and by our own ethics to provide an honest description based on a thorough inspection.

We can arrange shipping world-wide, should you decide to purchase a vehicle.

I live my profession. We participate in hotrod events, cruise nights, car shows and do quite a bit of nostalgia drag racing.

We are interested in your running/driving trades as well as your cash offers. Please check us out.

2. I sold a car to Bob last year, and I have to say it was about as pleasant a transaction as I have ever had buying OR selling. Bob is, in fact, a man of his word. He's what dealers should be, IMHO.

3. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

We are on HAMB because it is my hobby. I am happy to answer questions and offer advice.

Check out my profile, you will see that I am not just about selling cars.

But if you want a nice HAMB-friendly car to drive, please give a look.

www.topnotchvehicle.com

We can also help arrange shipping to any place in the world.

4. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

As of September 2022, Top Notch Pre-Owned Vehicles is closed. I have relocated my old worn-out body to Northern Alabama. Called me semi-retired. And drawing SSI!

Thank you very much for this platform, the steady stream of useful information, the friendship and the business transacted.

5. GlassThamesDoug

GlassThamesDoug
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good deal.....enjoy the weather. I remember that cool Yellow Henry J you had.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    bobwop likes this.