Register now to get rid of these ads!

thread locked?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 56shoebox, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 56shoebox

56shoebox

2. Ryan does not like reality shows...Thats my guess..They cause too much BS for the HAMB

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. None of that crap is real brother. Been there done that. Those dudes have history here, but more so in Dallas. Way before Reeder Rd, before Ables Lane, before Fabens Rd. It is what it is. Snake oil at its finest. Dennis Collins has bank rolled, and bank rolled, many many attempts at whatever works thru the years with that dude. Google is your friend by the way. Nuke the thread always please.

P.S. Don't worry about my opinion. I'm just some clown walking his dog on Ables Lane when ole' Richard decided to neutral drop out of Fabens with a roadster POS 429 powered '50's F1 pickup. Yep, that's what it was. Almost ran us both over. Always an idiot that guy. My shop was at 11166 Ables #J for a decade. Many 75229 neighbors share that opinion. Old Racer's Alley of Dallas. More power to him though. You don't have to keep the same address to succeed in life.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

nothing to see here - just move along

kidcampbell71 likes this.

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

We don't do reality TV here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.