Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thieves and Stolen Car Parts! Have you Seen this Man?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodChassis, Oct 26, 2005.

1. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

Lets hope these guys get caught.:mad:

2. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

OK, here's what we know now. Two people have called the shop to ALSO complain about the rectal sex this guy gave them. I'm pretty sure that a class action law suit has been opened or started or talked about. We've gotten an address and telephone number of another house in PA where he might be from a guy on the Hotrodders Bulletin Board. Whorah for hot rodders.

I want to comment to everyone on here. The only other organization (or lack thereof where you guys stand) I've ever experianced this type solidarity was with the Single Action Shooting Society. Americans do still exist! Thanks alot to everyone.

3. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

I hope those sob's rot in the tank with buba! They look like the typical dweebs that would screw anyone out of anything for a buck.

4. marv1

marv1
    from St. Louis

Nothin Fancy ,just my 47 Ford,,,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. oneyed

oneyed
    BANNED

And they wonder why they are FNG's

6. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

7. inrustwetrust

inrustwetrust
    from WA

hahaha, marv! you crafty fucker.
    bttt

8. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

Kevin....
    I missed my period and now my dad wants to talk to you!

These dudes will get what they deserve, it's karma bro!
    Love, Cheater Carl

9. dodgerodder

dodgerodder

I think all of us feel for somebody that this sort of thing happens to, because we all work hard for our money to build our cars. And they aren't just normal "cars" either, they are irreplacable imo, even if you were to get the exact type of car to replace it, its not THAT car and all the little things you've done to it.

I too am a believer in karma, these guys will pay tenfold at some point

10. 53chieftian

53chieftian

11. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

Tie 'em behind the car and drag 'em.

12. redoxide

redoxide

13. Chevychopper

Chevychopper
    from Smyrna, DE

Had the same thing happen to me with a Chopper a few years ago. Mentioned it to a subtle group of bikers in CA. Surprisingly the bike and hater were found and rather quickly. Jackass that made off with my bike, well, lets just say, from what i've heard, his latest ride was aquired from the 'scooter store'. I'll pass this along.

14. redoxide

redoxide

15. slowride66

slowride66

Yea maybe some can relate harder than others but as long as the good fight continues I'll be there

I had my 79 F250 stolen 8 days after I bought it the date was December 25, 1988 I got the thing back new years day sole the tool box and all my shit except my four way ....I was so fuckin happy to get it back that I didn't even think about the 4 way and the 4 lug nuts on the passenger floor
    then ...duhh i look at the wheels yep 4 lugs missing off the L/F fuckers got spooked while stripping it never mind the dozen parking ticket from the the good old NYPD

how the hell can you miss this truck ???

the only one Ive ever seen that had the same color scheme is on that western union commercial

SR66

[​IMG]

16. Shoot, I need a bumper like that on mine. Except paint it brighter. Might make the idiots in Geos and Hyundais think twice before cutting me off.

Sounds like typical big-city PD, 12 tickets on a stolen car and no one checks the hot list? Not as good as the illegally parked truck and some other ticket my dad got from the city of Philadelphia written on the plate for his then-new '87 Thunderbird - that had never been anywhere in eastern PA, we live in upstate New York - but pretty good just the same.

Anything new on these clowns? Been kinda quiet on this for a while -

17. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

Ok fella's, here's what you're hard work has reaped:

Bill, my customer, came in on Friday and said he recieved about an 80% refund from Mitch! He also told me that Mitch had refunded almost all the money he stole from the others as well!

Apparently Mitch was getting pretty nervous from all the heat that was being put on him from message boards around the country. I guess he's not been able to bring up the subject of building cars pretty much anywhere. And from the message boards, other people he's fucked over the years have been able to locate him and start harrasing him on the phone and at his house. No rest for the wicked!

Good job everyone. I'll post anything I hear about the class action suit as well. Wouldn't it be nice to hear that not only did he pay back alot of the moolah, but then that he landed in jail?

18. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Awesome. It's good to hear things are working out.

19. Avg.Joe

Avg.Joe

Did the ass ever get his teeth kicked in? If not hopefully someone can help him out with a little grill work. Hud

20. He probably needs to keep the other 20% to fix his dental work and pay for his attorney he has on retainer.

Make sure he repays all the $dough$ before he goes to jail ;) .

21. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

caught one, congrats!!! how about the rest of the shady fucks, did they get thiers...

22. Thumper

Thumper

Hell Yeah !!!

23. slowride66

slowride66

OH YEA I updated on all the boards I started it on now for jail time lets turn him into a child rapeist befroe they lock the misisrable motha fucka up fry his nuts

SR66:eek:

24. That's great. In the last month the power of the internet has helped two seperate people get justice. Remember that thread on Charlie Wenzel? :D

25. slowride66

slowride66

SR66:D

26. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

Glad to hear that people are still able to be brought to justice without involving Judge Mathis, Judge Judy or some other shit...

27. Roothawg

Roothawg

28. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Slowride66, just a friendly suggestion - ya might wanna read the rules about no politics on this board and then keep your opinions to yourself.

29. ROGER THAT!!

"Why have people just think you're an idiot, when you can open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Mark Twain

30. slowride66

slowride66

yes sir my mistake .

I get bent like that sometimes thanks for the heads up won't happen again & I'll edit it out

SR66:eek: